+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 975 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the biggest problem facing every novice Forex trader is to control emotions and control them well and always, and this is difficult at first and I also suffer from this problem but I think with the time I will do it and Emotion is the most important part of trading success Forex. I think if you can control your emotions in trading then you have to be successful in Forex trading and get good profits if you lose your investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You think right, sir. It's not so easy but it's not so difficult. But we make our trade difficult. Because we will open our position to too much at the same time and that is why our volume becomes very high. So it's better to control our emotional boxing. and Every trader has a tendency to get a large amount of money in a short time. This happens only because of lack of experience. Believe me, when beginners like them lose a large amount of money for excessive emotion they finally realize that controlling emotions and not being too greedy is the key to success in forex. Personally, I am also greedy in the previous stages of my trade but after realizing this I can control myself now. So, do it and get experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For our emotions to be controlled in the beginning of forex trading, our career is very difficult to stop, but practice and knowledge in forex helps us to control our emotions after a while, the habits of ourselves under the wrong market control, but some of our emotions have become our trading style. I think everything will depend on the nature of how you can build yourself in that market. Not afraid that we need to trade, but be careful. therefore excessive fear and greed are prohibited in commerce, because two things often cause us to suffer losses. where fear will make us hesitant in making decisions and greed will blind us to trade.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend's excellent progress if you can make $ 1 to $ 2.75, which means you can make $ 100 to $ 275 with the same amount of time, so save it and if you can share the strategy here. In forex there is no trader here to control the emotion completely causing the market movement to be so greedy that we do not control to trade, in this situation I follow one thing that I did not observe the chart for a long time causing pair movement to make a decision wrong all the time, and also I just watched a 30m chart to make graphic decisions sometimes crazy about movement. And also many sizes can reduce our emotional loss on the Forex market.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are the worst enemy of a trader especially if you are a new trader. It's not easy to control your emotions. at first you must determine your goals, control your greed. try to learn from you every single mistake. eventually it will gradually decrease by increasing your experience simultaneously. What I've done every time I trade when I get emotions whether it's fear or greed, I will only read my target again and make sure I can get out of this condition and make lots of profits. Targets and rules are very important to help us control our emotions, when your emotions return to your rules. It works for me and I hope it can also work for other traders.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Controlling emotions is difficult. Everyone wants to make a profit. For profit, no one can think of activities that damage emotions. To forget emotions one must maintain self-control. That is what he must be patient. He must remember that emotions can destroy everything. Before stepping into commerce people must always remember about controlling emotions. Everyone knows that he will be in trouble if he does not control emotions. The problem is that when we see things that are contrary to us, we forget to control emotions and it gets worse when we see our trade profit because greed begins to dominate us.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,320 Times in 20,097 Posts
    I have written all my trading rules in 1 paper and keep that infront of my computer and always i tried to follow them and automatically my emotional getting control. Example - I have set rules that dont used more then 10% of your account balance in 1 position in any situation, so whenever i see good signal then also i dont used because anything can happened in forex and like this i able to control my emotions, some times it failed too...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-28), Unregistered (2)

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are facts in trading time. If we cannot control our emotions, we may fall into a loss. So we need to control emotions when starting trading on forex. Using more exercise and gaining experience about forex can help control emotions. They will automatically come when you put your money into a real account. I will control emotions at other times but frankly you will never be able to control this. It should be noted that these emotions must be positive things. I became greedy and opened more positions that were against me. own recommendations. I fully agree it's very difficult to control emotions.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To control our emotions is not that easy but not so difficult. To control our emotions, we must fight with ourselves. This battle is ours and we must win. If we win then I'm sure success will be ours. And we can make big profits by trading. For me I am now not able to control and control emotions because I only know forex but I think with time and taking my confidence in me in being good at forex I will be able to control emotions and the reason for lack of control over emotions is trading with money what we need in the near future, and this is worse, of course.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is difficult for a trader to completely eliminate emotions but a trader can control their emotions and that can be done by using effective money management skills and a trader needs to use these skills correctly and in the best interests of the trader. Substance emotion will be restrained when we do some exercise in trading that is why we see less emotional freedom in older traders. If we push into money management rules, the faculty of emotions changes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 975 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)