+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 975 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 716 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member haniesh is an unknown quantity at this point haniesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut muskil hota hai emotion ko control kar pana emotion ko yadi control karna hai to hume thodi problm ho sakti hai mai shuru shuru me emotion me ake trade kkia jisse mughe bahut nuskaaan uthana pada hai lekin abb mai samhal gya hun mia abb koi bhi mistake nhi karna chahta hun ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darso is an unknown quantity at this point darso's Avatar
    Thanks
    by made a created guidelines and keep ahead monitir our computers, we will certainly be able anytime could be noticed to continually be disciplined in trading conditions that many of us perform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member payung is an unknown quantity at this point payung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    To control our emotion so we must have good knowledges and good experiences because good knowledges and good
    experiences will bring us to confident. When we are confident, then our emotion is stable and it will be easier to control
    our emotion when we are confident.
    Sure that's correct. However it will take time for them to discover which thus we should not be inside a hurry as a result of initially it is very exhausting however sooner or later we won't realized that we will currently management our feelings. Simply say to your self which you should management it or create it inside a paper and place it with your lap whilst trading thus we will read through it constantly..

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not an easy thing , a lot of traders suffer from this thing , I think that you should trade with low risk and make a stop loss and take profit , this will gives you the confidence.

Banned linefx is an unknown quantity at this point linefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )
    To management your feelings you need to need to stay relaxed and cool when trading. You need to not turn out to be an excessive amount greedy and coward and stay inside the middle of 2 extremes.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,210 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading me agar trader ko emotions ko control karna hai to usko bahut samajh daari ke saat chalna hoga,trader yaha aise he apne emotions ko control nahi kar sakta,usko demo par practice karna hoga jisse usse real account samajh kar kaam karna hoga tabhi wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

Senior Member dhakal is an unknown quantity at this point dhakal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein emotion pr control krna bhot mushkil hy jo traders apni trading mein aik bar apna balance lose kr chuky hn wo apny emotion pr control kr lety hin but wo traders jin ko loss na howa hu wo emotion pr tb tk control nhi krty jab tk emotion ki waja sy loss na ho.

Senior Member fesmoka is an unknown quantity at this point fesmoka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business main loss and profit main emotions bohat hi aham kardar ada karte hain. ic liye forex main app kabhi bhi emotional na hon. jab bhi trading karin to full relax ho kar tension free ho kar or market ka analysis kar ke forex main trade enter karnin or thora loss hone par emotional na ho balke full confident rahin. Aisa na ho ke app emotions main a kar ghalt trading kar bethin or app ko loss ho jae.

Banned linefx is an unknown quantity at this point linefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i still can't controll my emotion, especially emotion when i saw the chart..
    I always want to open position anytime, how do you think?
    help me pleas.
    nicely it looks that the feelings are trading for you personally and never your mind. thus i might recommend you to prevent trading for a good length of time and scan a few great publications on forex as well as a few great sites. And whenever you return open up solely 2 positions at any given time having a fix great deal size. continue it for any month, this'll turn into a habit.

Member umarjaved1 is an unknown quantity at this point umarjaved1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true as a newbie it is very hard to control emotion but we know how important to control it because only this emotion can washout one account and saying before when i am newbie when i am newbie i also victim of this emotion so we patience and keep our mind cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 975 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 716 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)