+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 975 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 580 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member Zahid004 is on a distinguished road Zahid004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhut hi acha swal hy kay ham apne emotions kaise control kar sakte hain first ye kay hamain demo acount par achi tarha parctice karni chye aur aik master of forex found karn chahye taa kay wo hmain apne exprience se agaah kar saky aur hamain market kay halat se larrne mai hamari madad kar saky so its better to learn first

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still confused and how I am so I can control my emotions especially in trading and with good price to see us and we are trading partner,
    I also sometimes greedy still haunt me while trading and when I will open positions that I have calculated before

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amelia is an unknown quantity at this point Amelia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions py control sirf os surat ma paya ja sakta jb ap account balance ka hisab sy lot size use kryn kuin ka agr ap ny thori xe b lalch ki to ap ka account khatry ma asakta ha or phr apki emotions is kam ma ajati han or phr loss hota ha is liya lot size khyal sa use kryn

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To control your emotion during trading you need to have a good trading strategy for trading, this strategy must be one that you have tested for a long period of time and that you have confidence in and also you must trade this strategy using a good money management
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Junior Member jalal@4200 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal@4200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ka emotions kay sath bohat gehra taulaq ha q keh jab loss hota ha to bnday ko kafe dhajka milta ha.Emotion ko control krne ke liye hamarey pas axhi knowledge aor experience hona bohat zaruri ha q keh agrr yeh do chezain hamare pas hnge to hamain khud pr confidence hoga to is tarah hamare emotion stable rahenge

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotional ko controle krna bhut difficult he agar aap emotions controle kroge to success ho skte ho me alwayse forex me ash success hasil krne ke sath ashi success hasil kr skte ho me always forex me hardwork krna like krta hun

Member iza28 is an unknown quantity at this point iza28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Controlling emotions in trading is something that must be done because when the emotion has mastered us, the transaction was getting heated up and we want to get a bigger result without thinking about risk. So, understanding of these emotions can happen when we loss, profit, or when we use a particular system (EA). For that needed a way to overcome emotions in forex trading.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed learning to control your emotions in trading is very difficult. But in my opinion is a good learning process we must learn from the losses we have ever experienced in trading because we can not control his emotions. Because we certainly do not want to repeat the same error loss in forex trading, so we should be really better at controlling emotions.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this forex ......... this is a rule ............. to be a good trader .... this is a great idea but what do we do if we are trading without Stop loss .. In my view if there is no stop loss in our trade then a very difficult part to control emotions .. our emotions do not allow to shut down our trading system ..... but our emotions always control our rules and Rather than most of us loss. So always use your brain while trading and not your heart

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very difficult to control your emotions when you trade.
    I think experience has an important role to play in controlling your emotions.
    With experience, you will see many ups and downs in this market that will surely teach you to control your emotions while trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 975 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 580 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)