+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 165 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we want to play in Long therm trading and are there need big money to keep our MM and avoid the loss and because in my perception we then must ready to face big floating and then using this is method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota,traders ko esko karne ke liye koi system he nahi milta,trader ko esme back up bhi jada chahiye hota hai kyunki trade kaafi time takk open rakhna hota hai esliye trader ko jaisa trading karna aata ho usko waisa he karna chahiye..
    long term karne ke liye bahut hi badiya analysis yaha par trader ke pass mein hona chahiye agar apka analysis acha hain to aap forex market se bahut hi acha paisa earn kar sakenge long term mein patience bhi jaruri hota hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member fast33fx is an unknown quantity at this point fast33fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long term trading I think you not only need technical indicators to work along with you' you need to have fundamental analysis for future market movement, and to target long lasting market trend and future trend will created in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with some plan. First, long term trading. Second, Middle term trading Third, short term trading. Short term trading is applied to reach the middle and long term trading. In this way I can use use scalping to reach my idea for getting money for my needs in short.

Senior Member achyut will become famous soon enough achyut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ican View Post
    excuse me sir
    i just want to ask about long therm
    can you share some strategi for long therm?
    my network too slow for scalping strategi

thank
    Dear friend long term trading is good idea. For long term you use daily or weekly timeframe. With the help of daily or weekly chart you choose any currency pairs, matels or indices to trade. For this you identify that when to buy or sell. Some indicators like macd, rsi, stochastic, parabolic, moving average etc. You use this indicators in your chart to trade.

Senior Member bipulsb1 is an unknown quantity at this point bipulsb1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks like to help you swap a lengthier words structure oy ought to start looking for the large time-frame monitor. To accommodate designed for time, then simply you should think of contemplate6 0 minutes and even day by day monitor. Quit ea few people possibly even look into 7days monitor to find guidance.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading bahut hi effective aur profitable hoti hai magar long term trading me humare paas achchi capital honi chahiye, agar aapke paas good capital nahin hai to aap small lots or low risk ke sath long term trading karni chahiye.

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading is a better solution for traders who possess a huge capital because they can endure many pips.Long terl trading is generally aiming at having the maximum number of pips and I think that this strategy is no suitable for small trades.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul hum long term kar sakty hain aur kafi traders long term trade he karty hain forex mai kio k yahe best hai is k leyay aur ap agar is mai achea tarah money earn karna chaty hai tou ik mind bana kar good broker select kary aur money good deposit kary and d1 mai start kary learning kr k trade ap ki trade good ho ge...

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    muje to long term trade ka koi idea nahi hain kyon ka main abi new ho aur forex ko sekh raha ho main forex trade short term ker raha ho short term trade muj sa ho jayti hain but long term trade nahi hoti hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 165 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open