+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 165 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2017-11-20   23:00
    Best answer #2

Long trading basicaly wo trade kehlati hai jis main hum 1 din say zayada wait karen aor is main bhi ap log achi earning kar saktay hein apko chahiye ap log long term per bhi trading karen aor achi earning karen.

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Member azzedine is an unknown quantity at this point azzedine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hii for ald trader in this big forum yes me i prefered this its a lot game for profitable an making money and thanks for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member buluayam is an unknown quantity at this point buluayam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the most powerful tool we can use to trade the long-term moving average and
    200-day trading period indicator. Just look at how the price reacts to the 200 EMA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member siscowd is an unknown quantity at this point siscowd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will use a full no exchange and a considerable measure more of a chance to revel in what is critical to you. You don't have to stretch on the front of the portable computer too. A long haul Forex exchanging system essentially comprises of a time period( (4 hours +), unpredictability is less solid, however solid safety line, and the examination of value movement more precise.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    Well you are doing the right thing because scalping needs fast decisions and with your slow connection it is better for you to choose a long term trades and take profit sittings, one of the most effective strategy that i used is the technical analysing and the price action i believe those two together are very powerful strategy.

Member gagan435 is an unknown quantity at this point gagan435's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long term trading krne k liye apko jyada amount ektha krna pdega jise bnane me apko jyada time lge ga or is big amount ko ektha is liye krte h taki hmara account khtm n ho kisi bhi bde loss ke bad .no other method

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    For sure there is a swing trader who really like to let the profit run and trade just looking for 5-10 pips in each trade namely it all depends on how long is longterm to you but i think the difference of long term trader and short term is their target profit and A stop loss and take profit is always have its importance even if you are trading for short period of time or long period of time instead of The difference if shorterm trading using a large number of lots with a small target pips

Banned mbuletz is an unknown quantity at this point mbuletz's Avatar
    Thanks
    But if you can't do it properly it can be boomerang to your account but Long term could also mean a trader who is planning to trade forex for a long time and 1530 min and 1h4 h dailly monthly base on thes instead of If you trade Long term you open a position either a BUY or SELL then close that position after a month or more (sometimes a year) as long as you are in profit till Traders prefer short term trading and want to make money as soon as possible so some of them do scalping where they do many trades in a day and aim at profits of few pips

Senior Member salima0051 is an unknown quantity at this point salima0051's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ou will spend a full no trade and a lot more time to enjoy
    what is important to you. You do not need to stress on the
    front of the laptop as well. A long-term forex trading strategy
    basically consists of a time-frame (4 hours +), volatility is less
    strong, but strong resistance line ..

Member umairdraz001 is an unknown quantity at this point umairdraz001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the best.

Member manvijain1960 is an unknown quantity at this point manvijain1960's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no time to see the chart..use the trend line to know the big trend..and long term trading. Second, Middle term trading Third, short term trading. Short term trading is applied to reach the middle and long term trading...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 165 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open