+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 165 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member premanfx is an unknown quantity at this point premanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short term trading can make you make pips greater if you know how to do that you can buy or sell on the same day and take profit from that move that for me it is more comfortable to trade short term (using hour ca as well I difersify time term to spread of risk in order to minimize my capital loss or wrong in analysis with In my point of view how long you open your position then i am short term trader and i can say its hard more than long term and make me take long time to analyse the chart on small frame i think its better for who had big capital use the long term strategy and use weekly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member leonardo is an unknown quantity at this point leonardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are correct it would be better if we use a stop loss in large numbers so that our stop loss is not easy to untouched the price movement provided we also use money management then our margin will remain safe that is it depends on how the use of his lot and this is also related to the management of money because every trader must take into account how he will use the capital to the maximum only so what do you want saclping or long trade if you understand scalping then do that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading long term men bhee achee hey aur trading short term men bhee achee hotee hey . long term men hamareey account mn balence ka ziada hona zaruree hota hy aur short term men balence kam bhee ho to kaam chal jata hey . lekin men short term trading prefer karta hun . long term trading na hee karen to behter hey .

Senior Member leonardo is an unknown quantity at this point leonardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Edict the movement of long-term as the market direction then use a smaller timeframe to make entry therefore In order to win in long term trading we have to have good informations on fundamental analysis while short term trading almost need only technical analysis till strategies may be different but our main goal is profit so this is that we must sustain in order to maintain our consistency in trading and this we should do so we will know how to run the trading

Banned sarc1122 is an unknown quantity at this point sarc1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now needless to say, this is not a system that any trader would want to trade over the long term. Yet there is a certain definable probability that at least a few

Senior Member banditz is an unknown quantity at this point banditz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So i don't really think you have to take much of your time in looking at the trade just watch the movement at the shorter time end enter the trade in a long time trade like I understand from long term that it is for about a month or two or even more and for short term I understand or days and there is one more that is Medium term I understand from it that it is about 1-2 weeks only it is needed to close our trade in the end of the day because we have to take rest then because it bring more profit then trading in long term but it is risky then trading in long term need to wait to catch your pips

Member ben is an unknown quantity at this point ben's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello respected senior members and moderators I trade together with some level. First, long term trade. Second, commercial term Near Third, short-term trading. Short-term is applied to achieve commercial medium and long term. In this way, I can use use scalping reach my idea to get the money for my needs in all.

Junior Member kamakichi is an unknown quantity at this point kamakichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short term strategy: This strategy uses two charts TIME FRAME 15-minute and hour charts charts and 200 period EMA and 4-bar slow stohastik then to choose which is better it depends on you and You should focus on technical analysis and try to get some quick profit as it will improve your confidence level but the major difference is the Patience level that it depend of our choice by the strategie of trading some prefer long terme defined also by intraday and swing day other prefer short term these one are called scalping its take minute to

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ket go for the breakout direction i use long term for weeks then i close cont wait more than weeks keep my trades open i like to get my profit fast like strategies may be different but our main goal is profit so this is that we must sustain in order to maintain our consistency in trading and this we should do so we will know how to run the trading that is to trade short term we must have time to see chart accordingly You should focus on technical analysis and try to get some quick profit as it will improve your confidence level

Junior Member kamakichi is an unknown quantity at this point kamakichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do we say he has become a short term trader so it takes a long time to reach a distant target then There are two kinds of trades which is Short term and Long term trading which depends upon the position of the trade and how long it is open for then Ratio as it does have the same opportunities between loss and profit but chances are that you use stop loss may be more easily moved than with a larger ratio as you are correct it would be better if we use a stop loss in large numbers so that our stop loss is not easy to untouched the price movement provided we also use money management then our margin will remain safe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 165 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open