+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 165 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Banned orarsbd is an unknown quantity at this point orarsbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, if you accept big equity, you doesn't accept to worried,
    Just accomplish abiding what is the latest trend, atom the best accessible column position, and aloof leave it..
    1 or 2 access position is abundant per month..
    Trust your access point, and accomplish abiding disinterestedness is big abundant for the accessible column size..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nawal is an unknown quantity at this point nawal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a short term trader and i think i can earn more money in short term trading.Also i can not wait for big profits and this is the reason that i like to trade on short time trading.This is much better trading for me.Good Luck
    Nawal Malik

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very good indeed longterm and with longterm it is early in trading, as with the longterm money menejement be more stringent, and the risks are lower, but the patience we'll be tested, because in the longterm we need long time to profit.

Senior Member shahbaz9 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother if you want to long term trading then first of all you need to big investment because for long term trading back up should be strong. A long-term forex trading strategy basically consists of a time-frame (4 hours +), volatility is less strong, but strong resistance line,

Senior Member bongkrek is an unknown quantity at this point bongkrek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading will be longterm is great and it is nice and as traders we should always be ready and all it takes effort and it is a good idea to do a new trader from longterm first then all would be very nice and it is a very important thing.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by a_for_apple View Post
    we can do an analysis on the daily / weekly candle. but to remain in the open position this timeframe kecil.dalam I more prefer to use the H4 timeframe. because this is a longterm trading. if using a smaller timeframe, I fear it becomes a little more tricky. H4 is a suitable timeframe for a swinger. If your connection is slow, this way you can do. so you do not need to monitor the trading conditions at any time your account
    G bhai g agar hamay long term trading hi karna hay tu phr hamay H4 or D1 jaisay time frame ka use karna cahiyay , es sa hamay kafi acha result mil sakta hay , small time frame ko short term trading k liyay hi use kia jata hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my freind yes the forex emotion its hi entre excacttly in the trader or brocker beiginers and hi slowers for give a big loss in the market this is it its my opinion my network too slow for scalping strategi

thank

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    Dost long term trading ke liye do cheejon ki bahut awasyakta hoti hai ek bade fund ki kyonki market kaafi fluctuate karta hai aur jab aap long term trade lagayenge to aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki market 200 pips reverse mein jaaye fir aap ke trade ke direction mein iske liye fund ka bada hona bahut jaruri hai dusra market ka details knowledge hona chahiye taki aap advance mein market ko samajh saken as a newbie hamein short term trading hin karni chahiye.
    bhaiya ji apne to theek hi kaha hain agar trader ke pass mein bada investment nahi hain to wo long term trading nahi kar sakta hain kafi baar long term mein market negative jata hain aur ye bhi ho sakta hai wo 500 pips bhi negative jaye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member tukangtrader is an unknown quantity at this point tukangtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading simply means trading in large timeframe and short term trading means trading in short timeframe while Long-term traders in terms of analyzing price movements usually do a combination of technical analysis with fundamental analysis in order to direct and to take profit in the capture ranges from 50 to 100 pips per day as well r for the shortterm more to the Time Frame 5m up to 4H

---------- Post added 02-01-2014 at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-31-2014 at 04:10 PM ----------

To keep a trade within or days max and edict the movement of long-term as the market direction then use a smaller timeframe to make entry but patience level is very important and it is a big difference between day traders and position traders as if which depends on Scalping strategy and wants to make quick profits let alone is the reverse and It is very profitable but I mean long term trading are the trades which holds high profit and risk rate but short term holds comparatively lower risk:reward and even if their floating minus is increasing they have bigger capital to sustain it

Senior Member forex king is an unknown quantity at this point forex king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene short term trading ki waja se bohat loss uthaya hai lekin ab me aik long term trading per believe karta hun or mujhe us se
    bohat profit bhi hasil hota hai mene decide kiya hai ke mujhe ab se long term trading he karni hai or me jitna long term se profit earn kar raha hun utna short se nahi kar pata tha .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 165 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open