+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 165 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member Learner4xx is an unknown quantity at this point Learner4xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading is the best between short term trading and long term trading. If we can understand the trend of the market then we can easily trade with long term trading and those who have huge capital they can enjoy long term trading and if the capital is low then scalping is good but for that high speed internet connection and skill needed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member norman is an unknown quantity at this point norman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with longterm it will make us be successful and that is a good thing and we are doing a small thing of and we have to start from small things and we should be able to run patiently, then our ability will increase and we will be more advanced and could do for shorterm ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sultan123 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading me long mterm me ham profit le sakhte hen long term me aur smal lots use krna chahye forex me long terms me bhi kafi profit ham kma sakhte hen long teerms bhi zrori he juhan se hamen profit bhi mil sakhta he

Senior Member monvalonei50 is an unknown quantity at this point monvalonei50's Avatar
    Thanks
    Long therm trading is very good trading you can earn money from the forex froum without risk . We can 4 hour trading and earn money with enjoys . Besides it has many opportunity we can go out with long therm trading and working besides it .

Senior Member tarmiji is an unknown quantity at this point tarmiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we do have to do from longterm beforehand, because with the longterm we will be more secure and comfortable in trading, so as a newbie we should do from a low risk to be able to do it, because it's scalping scalping is the hardest thing.

Member hami001 is an unknown quantity at this point hami001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ican View Post
    excuse me sir
    i just want to ask about long therm
    can you share some strategi for long therm?
    my network too slow for scalping strategi

thank
    Bhai mera mashwara ap k liye yhi he k ap Bolinger Bank ho H4 Time frame pe use karo, or yahan long term strategy follow karo is ki, Bolinger band k levels Bohat perfect hote hen. ap Google pe search ker k is ko use kerne ka method samajh sakte ho...

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best forex trading strategy in my opinion is to use the trading in the long term by using a large enough capital and enough volume lots lots only 1 just so it will be easy for us to be able to get a lot of benefit for every market in trading tu no more than about 800 pips monthly market movements.

Senior Member steffany is an unknown quantity at this point steffany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ficient amount of capital in your trading account with i cannot spend my full time in forex trading as there are many other works i have to do daily like For this we can choose from them which is suitable for us and trading term is based on yur time frame then In short term trading you are not fully sure about your profits and some time you will get loss while in long term you will cover your losses with good profits

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ee your trade in profit today but same condition will not apply in other day that But trader need to know which one is good for them with i think it is depend on what style that the trader feel suitable the most and short terms means sort time and short trade business but short term forex trading or long term that is a big question till It is that simple to understand by any newbie trader

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good post, in Forex long term trading is most usable trading strategy. If you want to do trade with long term trading strategy then you need to analysis the market with long term time frame like H4, D1 or W1, Please analyse the market with technical point of view and also read the fundamental news too. And give an order with SL and TP. that is all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 165 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open