+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 165 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2017-12-25   18:15
    Best answer #2

long term trading sahi hai is main hamare pas balance acha hona chaye or km se km lot ke sath is main hum long term keliye trading kar skte hian fast trading risky ho skti hai.

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure you will agree that the long-term period of buying and selling foreign exchange approaches or long-term will give us extra freedom. You will spend without alternatives and lots of extra time to enjoy what's important to you. You no longer want to press the front of the laptop too. A long period of buying and selling foreign exchange approaches basically includes a time-body (four hours +), volatility is much more robust, but the resistance line is solid, and cost movement analysis is more appropriate. Just do it from the start and indeed, my brother is a strategy that works in most transactions. He may not succeed when liquidity is high, especially at the time of the news, or after attracting a large amount of liquidity from the market. Generally, this is successful if it is committed to sound capital management. Good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long-term trading is a good decision. if you can get big profits then you have to do long-term trading. Usually, a trader does not take risks for long-term trading. So a trader has been doing a lot of research while trading. So they face minimum risk. Experienced traders all the time will trade long and in my personal opinion is that I think if you have made the right choice at the right time then you do not have to worry about how long the trade is but if you have a weak choice to make a better strategy then Long-term trading must clear your capital to zero.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most long-term traders rely heavily on fundamental analysis, because they are mostly concerned with market expectations in the future. They were not interested in the ups and downs of the day's trade. They focus on the fundamental factors that drive trends in the long run. and "The overall picture of demand is strong and prices are starting to respond to increased demand in the real economy," he said. However, ottaotta warned that a rise in producer inflation last month might not show a similar increase in prices paid by consumers. [

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will spend without full trading and more time to enjoy what is important to you. You don't need to stress on the front of the laptop too. I think to trade long term you need to look at a larger time frame graph. and for the long term I suggest you use the H4 and Daily charts as well as weekly depending on your target ................................ .................. ...... also use 200 sma and 100 and 80 ma ................ too use trend lines to follow trends ...........

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I think long-term trading is always better for forex traders and we all need to study this trading business and without the right knowledge we cannot get success here at all. We can trade with short-term trading (scalping) but are at high risk for new traders. and I think, you don't set a stop loss while each of your orders is 100% dangerous. To take 1/2 pips and risk 100% of each order, this is not a good strategy and I think you need to learn more in terms of managing money so you must make a method.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your hard work and experience that how you are able to trade properly and you are suitable for long or short-term trading and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn money in the form of money that you have with a computer and internet connection so you have to be able to trade properly and get profits in the form of money and you will relax. and short-term trade is applied to achieve medium and long-term trading. in this way I can use scalping to reach my idea of getting money for my needs briefly. I trade with several plans. first, long-term trading. second, the third medium-term trade is short-term trading.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    long trading ka kuch nuksan bhain orr kuch is ka benifits b hain lakin is ka meray kahayl se zayda benifts hai is leya huamin is min kabi kabi long terrm trading b kernic hay kun ka jab hum is main long term trading kerty hain toh huamin is amin se kafi acha profit hasil ker sakta y hain

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course for me, I want to believe that long-term trading is more profitable than short term because the chances of your profitable opportunities increase. The market is about long term. There are some stupid mindsets that encourage people to trade in quantity and on a short-term basis and short-term trading applies to achieving medium and long-term trading. in this way I can use scalping to achieve my idea of getting money for my needs in short trading. i with some of the third short-term, short-term trading trades in the third short-term trade .

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ng my best forex trading. Long term to liye hame daily chart, check because padega. Aur long-term trading to liye, many use because of cahiye jaise - 0.05, I plan to target hamesha jyada rakhna. First, long-term trading. Second, medium-term trading Third, short-term trading. Short-term trading is applied to achieve medium and long-term trading. In this way I can use scalping to reach my idea and I transact with a plan. First, long-term trading. The second, third, in the medium term, short-term trade settlement. Short-term trading is applied to achieve medium and long-term trading. Scalping can be used this way I use my reach and I think it's necessary to get money out.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course, long-term trading is the best. You can get hand money. but I advise you that you are interested in long-term trading. so you work on the basis of market analysis. You are a successful trader. because the trading base analysis is good. and in forex trading I don't like long-term trading. Because long-term trading can give us a loss because of greed. We shouldn't trade long. We must trade as soon as possible, so that we succeed in Forex trading and produce.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 165 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open