+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading aik long term trading hay jub tak chahen trading kar saktay hen or profit kama saktay hen or is par time ki bhe koi limit nahi hay jub chahen trade kare or jub tak trade kar saktay hen karen or enjoy karen aaap kay pass knowledge hona zaruri hay or is say aap ki money bhe borroe nahi ho gi or aap profit bhe earn kar saktay hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think professionals are only able to trade in the long run and religion has great capital and good capital management. Determining price trends and opening packages in the long run is something that needs high precision and is filled with great and good follow-up. for the deal, the price may grow a lot through the passage of time and capital is the only one who can withstand resilience In this business every trader has different skills and knowledge in transacting because there will always be to take long-term and short-term position because of their trading style that matches that character. However, in the long run I believe trading is suitable for bigger forex accounts especially if it is usually open trade for minuite less than hours of closed order alredy ie in short term trading we feel stress and tired which cause us loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aira View Post
    I think for the long term. It will depend on strategy and time frame. longer periods and work better anywhere. very good strategy for you. emanating from the usual pattern of technical analysis. head and shoulder patterns as well as attempts to study waves and wolfe analysis. all trade is a long-term approach. this pattern can give you a good investment for 400 - 500 points in a few days. Since this is a high mission to touch the target just closing your deal on the day it opens will be a short-term trade Only then you will be able to come to a conclusion related to the trades done by you only short and long term is always better for us. Both are actually rather amazing if you need to know the right path and the implementation of important cash administration
    Traders who do their analysis properly and specially the ones who trade on larger time frames often are more disciplined and do their analysis properly and have more patience to wait for their results than other traders . They are not bothered with daily movements in both the directions and carefully plan their trade. It requires more and special skills from traders to do this kind of trading and as you mentioned they aim at 400 - 500 pips on a particular trade ,

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you use long-term means you have big pips as your target, but I can understand that for long term traders, short trades can make us more emotional and aggressive on the other hand long-term trading is completely unpredictable and you have to learn everything something about a business let alone so you can be picky on the road for an appropriate investment And if I want to be big than I trade long term forex so that you will be able to keep your trading account from big losses Trading long term and short term become time portfolio me and you are right usually for long term trades will use the target profit in a very large amount when compared to the short-term profit target trading as it takes several days to reach the profit target of long-term trading until most traders do not have patience which is high enough to maintain their position in the long run which on the other hand in the short term you have to wait it out

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes long term trading be bohat best rehty ha agar hamary pas deposit acha ha tu hamay chahiye ka ham long term trading karay kio ka long term trading se hamay trading ka idea zaida acha hota ha

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long term trading ka sabse acha fayda yahi hota hai ki hum log isme money ko bht long time main bht jyada banate hai aur isme hum log ko koi tension nae rehti hai kynki aapko apni trade ko long term ke liye chrona padta hai waise to forex market main mujhe kabhi kabhi bht quick mnoey banane ka mauka bhi milta hai par hum log ko rule strictly lage rehna cahahiye

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-26), fxearner (2018-04-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), Nirzana (2018-04-28), Rajpoot771 (2018-04-26), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-25), zahid2016 (2018-04-26), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-26)

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for the long term. It will depend on strategy and time frame. longer periods and work better anywhere. very good strategy for you. emanating from the usual pattern of technical analysis. head and shoulder patterns as well as attempts to study waves and wolfe analysis. all trade is a long-term approach. this pattern can give you a good investment for 400 - 500 points in a few days. Since this is a high mission to touch the target just closing your deal on the day it opens will be a short-term trade Only then you will be able to come to a conclusion related to the trades done by you only short and long term is always better for us. Both are actually rather amazing if you need to know the right path and the implementation of important cash administration

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aira For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-24)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For daily trading we can open positions every day and close them with the goal to maximize profits and minimize losses that specifically students trade short time in forex because they do not have enough time to trade but also if you have a good big capital balance temporary star New users looking for this person work in unexpected time And hourly known as short term trading then Long term decide weekly or monthly daily and short time deciding with hours to trade However long term I believe trading is suitable for forex account bigger ones after a long time usually leads to the trader's own way of understanding the ever-changing trend of prices or sometimes even reversing the price of progress until short-term trading can be simple and with little risk in some cases that I prefer short-term trading as I am new in this field and have no proper experience and knowledge

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother if you have slow network access and you have not traded daily or you do not have a strategy so I think you are trading on a long term basis and taking orders both sell and buy and then you trade well. So you open every moment of your terminal because you get from one profit order and then you think about lost recover then you do not take more orders. If not, if you only use small capital you better use short-term trading but but as you develop your skills to analyze the market well then long-term trading with the right amount of equity is more profitable then I prefer to trade a short time initially at here because it will be 100-200 pips away from the entry ie short term trading can trade intra day or four hours etc.

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long term trading bohat zaida best hoty ha kio ka agar ham long term trader ha tu ham success full trader ha and agar ham professional trader bannah chahaty ha tu hamay long term trader bannah ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open