+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 165 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The media frequently advises people to "invest for the long term", but determining whether or not an investment is long term is very subjective. A day trader, for example, would define "long term" much differently than a buy-and-hold investor, who would consider anything less than several years to be short-term trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    aagr ap long term trading karne ja rhe hain to main ap ko ye suggest karu ga ke jo bi pair ap select karte hain phele uski history ko sahi tara se check kar lain agr wo bohat down aya huwa hai to buy karian or agr bohat up hai to sell karain uske bad google pe complete history check kar lain jo ap ke pas experience hai Forex ka us lehaz se us pair ko complete analyis karian phr trade karian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-15), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-16), KASINA (2018-03-18), punjabpolice (2018-03-13), yulbang111 (2018-03-13), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rehanayaz2 View Post
    Long term trading best hai forex trading me. Long term ke liye hame daily graph chart check karna padega. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha target jyada rakhna cahiye. Long term se hum log jyada profits kama sakte hain.
    long term strategy ess business me har trader nahi bana sakta hai,eske liye trader ke paas acha market me analysis power hona chahiye,esme trader jetna ache se market me dhyaan dega aur analysis karenga uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme demo par he esko banana chahiye.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,228 Times in 751 Posts
    Long term trading best hai forex trading me. Long term ke liye hame daily graph chart check karna padega. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha target jyada rakhna cahiye. Long term se hum log jyada profits kama sakte hain.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-13), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Junior Member Lassaad1983 is an unknown quantity at this point Lassaad1983's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my Friend

i think that long term trading or swing is the good way to make profit from forex and good

management to your capital finally richyou 3 to 1 .

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do we say he has become a short-term trader so it takes a long time to reach a distant target then There are two types of trading that is short-term and long-term depending on trading positions and how long open. for then Ratio because it has the same chance between loss and profit but chances are you use stop loss may be easier to move compared with bigger ratio as you repair it will be better if we use stop loss in big amount so that our stop loss not easily touched price movements as long as we also use money management then our margin will remain safe hello respected senior members and moderators I trade along with several levels. First, long-term trading. Second, the commercial term Near Third, short-term trading. Short term is applied to achieve commercial and long-term medium. In this way, I can use scalping using my idea to earn money for my needs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

siomay (2018-03-13)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading positions because it is more fruitful and less risky than short-term trading
    as it is true that brokers are better than traders the other day because they use tight
    stop loss and and the risk involved with any other trading trading terminals are wise.
    will be a wise choice because we get more opportunities to close our trading profits.
    In my view the long term is not less than a year so when you are in the long run
    you intend to maintain a position for several years a few months can be considered mid.
    term and a few short days or weeks

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the long run to be a big capital owner and good profits either small capital
    owners can not profit from trading in the long term instead I just wonna believe
    you are talking about the time now so I think this is very true best there is nothing more
    than short or long term if we are not talking about time so i hope this is very clear
    or i am not getting your current inquiries and long term trading can span into days
    of week and month short term trading but ranges from scalp trade to tr

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

trump (2018-02-26)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because it will make us to trade quickly with in and out so that not all traders feel comfortable using it
    but if you feel comfortable in short-term trading it will increasingly provide greater profitability
    that is because small capital needs to be rolled out. Many times when you are right it is usually
    for long-term trading to use a huge profit target when compared to a short-term profit target
    because it takes a few days to reach the profit target of long-term trading

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai long term trading hi asal hn trading log scalping krtey hn gambling krtey hn hort term trade krtey hn lekin jo trading hn vo ye hn ke long term trading kro aur kam se kam lot se zyada se zyada profit generate kor
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

17. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-19), azharahmad (2018-02-25), batool (2018-02-20), billyboy00007 (2018-02-22), danish555 (2018-02-22), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), fxearner (2018-02-22), hmforex (2018-02-26), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), kanita (2018-02-23), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-22), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), QamarXulqi (2018-02-20), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-23), shine (2018-02-26), yulbang111 (2018-02-25), zahid2016 (2018-02-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 165 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open