+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 165 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member ryachoudhary is just really nice ryachoudhary is just really nice ryachoudhary is just really nice ryachoudhary is just really nice ryachoudhary is just really nice ryachoudhary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view point long term trading is the best trading plan for those who do not know much about working there and are at learning stage. this will help all new trader to earn in a good way. In long term trader every person can easily work in flexible platform and do earnings how they want. In long term trading every trader can easily trade here with long term planing and this can be more helpful for a trader to gain profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryachoudhary For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-02-20), fxearner (2018-02-23), kanita (2018-02-23)

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I buy and sell using some preparation. Initial purchase and sale. Second,
    Heart expression buying and selling 3 rd, short-term buying and selling. Short term purchases
    and sales are actually provided to achieve medium and long trading. That way, I can use scalping
    to achieve my own thinking so you can get cash with regard to my own needs in a nutshell.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother for long trim trading I think you will set your timeframe at Daily chart and you can set it daily bass, Try to analysis it and place a order about market trend and set SL and Tp then be relax.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-19), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), fxearner (2018-02-16), iqrayousaf (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-26), jobless (2018-02-26), KASINA (2018-02-23), mian5575405 (2018-02-23), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), QamarXulqi (2018-02-17), sarfraz786 (2018-02-24), yulbang111 (2018-02-22)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The simplest way you can do is to use the "55 moving average moving average" indicator used
    in the H4 time frame, you only need to make a buy order if the price is cut and closed above
    the moving average line, you can set it. take a profit of about 100pips or, you can make
    a buy order if the price is cut and below the moving average. This is a simple strategy.
    You just combine it with your own money management

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    insan jb tk chahy trading kr skta hy q k intrest hona lazmi hy
    b intrest ly ga to trading men b maza aaey
    ga or aik uccessful trader b bna ja skta hy

Junior Member sayur is on a distinguished road sayur's Avatar
    Thanks
    If possible suggest accordingly, trade with intraday and long term is more comfortable to wear
    and more comfortable. Why? Because in the long run can minimize risk and maximize profits and management
    of money can be better and more controlled, trading is also more healthy, so that trade
    more enjoy better trading psychology and the graphics can be abandoned and can perform other activities.

But in long-term trading you must have big funds to create an account with strong equity,
    remember forex trading that has a high risk. Strong equity can reduce the risk of margin call.

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think ap ko long term trading use ni krni chaheye ye boht risky kam hai ap ko is sy loss ho sakta hai, ap ko short term use krny chaheye or experience or knowledge ky sath hard work krna chaheye is sy ap kafi profit hasil kr sakty hain.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-26), KASINA (2018-02-27), munibkhan (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading py aap long term trading
    kr skty hen jo k hard work k bina impossible hy
    you know koi kaam impossible nhi hota

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am long terms traders of this business and i get the experience of long terms trading business which is not so good for the traders the traders should trade with the short terms trading and then they could trade every day and they could make good income with this business little loss is batter then the big loss.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-02-15), billyboy00007 (2018-02-26), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-25), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), naveedbwn (2018-02-13), punjabiboy (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-14), shine (2018-02-24)

Thanks
    i trade with simple and easy plan.keep in mind k aap ko trading sy
    pehly learn kr lena chahiay ta k aap
    behter sy behter profit kma sko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 165 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open