+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 165 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just for long-term currency trading, the best thing to try is usually to check for
    a larger lapse record afterwards along with the cash you are trying to select to determine the pivot,
    sustained and additional levels of reluctance and then operate as usual, potentially destined for long-term currency trading.
    CMIIW

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whether it depends on my point of view whether it is long term or short term trading is not
    so dependent on all of us that depends is the ability of all investors to understand the best
    way to business and profit from this industry. I am sure you 'I believe the fact that long-term
    forex techniques or long phrases will give us more freedom. Will you invest the business without a full time
    and have more fun with what's important to you?
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

cambing (2017-10-25)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i didn't understand what is the relation between scalping and internet connection speed, if you mean slippage you can trade when it will be not a high liquidity.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Main kahunga ki agar long term mein trading karna hai, to breakout strategy sikho, long term mein ye kafi madad karta hai, trend line draw karna agar aapko achchi tarah se aa jaye, to jarur aap long term gain achcha kar sakte hai.
    yes, in a long-term trading break out strategy is very useful and we can make money using this strategy,
    we have to trade only on the right breakthrough and also use stop loss in your trade,
    this will save you from fake holiday. out.
    good luck

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,040 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader agar ap log term trading kerna chahaty hain to apko chaiay k ap bary timefram pay trading krain es say apko signal to late milay ga laekn confirm signal milay ga aur es say apki trades bhi log term k liay chaly gi ap k liay h4 acha rhy ga........

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-26)

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have one long term strategy if someone like it. And please tell me anyone found any mistake in this strategy. Its basic is money management . First make five parts of your investment and invest first part in the trade and wait don't put stop lose (personally i m not in favor of not using the S/L) if the trade is your against wait for oversold level and the invest your second part of investment. Very patience needed for this long term strategy.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m16kamran View Post
    long term trading sa hum free feel karta hain , vou tension nie hootie ka pc ka samnay bethaay rhenn. lakin agar apka capital less hai tou app less volume select karain. i use it and i get 60 to 80 pips in consecutive trades.
    yes, if our capital is not big then we have to use a very small lot size in our trade,
    this will help us to survive in the market for a long time, if we trade with some profit then
    we must set our stop loss at breakeven to make your trading risk free
    becarfull

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think long term forex trading is a very good decision in the forex market to get good.
    And long-term forex trading in the forex market every trade for the perfect trade for good profit.
    If we do long trading in forex market, then we can do good money management on our trade,
    and we can sure can in forex market. So long term trading is the best trade in the forex market.
    good luck best regard

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that one of the best stratigraphy and trade fairs for a long time I think with just a good analysis of the market and has the help of indicanteures you can make very good deals in the market

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This trading strategy of course filters out the 'noise' that is common in almost all trading markets.
    What do we mean by this? Easily faked by small movements against trends or your trades during day trade or even swing trade.
    Long-term swing traders tend to get trapped in this normal market shake. The profit objective can be quite large.
    It is not unusual to target 20%, 30%, 50% or more when trading for several weeks and months.
    becarfull

14. The Following User Says Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

tidur (2017-10-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 165 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open