+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 165 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading is going to be a really good long term and it's great and as a trader we have to be always ready and all that business takes and it is a good idea to do new traders from long term first then all will be very good and that is very important . I think it's very good, and with the long run it's the beginning in the trade, because with the long-term management of money becomes tighter, and the risk is lower, but our patience will be tested, because in the long run we take long time to profit .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    lambay or chotay rsay sa kuch farak nhi parta jis ko jo kuch karna hota hai lambay arsay ma b kr sakta hai or sortr term ma b kr sakta hai ya bnada ki neyat pa deppend krta haikwo kis tra tarding i think short term trading is best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For long-term mean D1, W1 or even for MN you can operate but for this type of trading it is necessary to analyze the market very carefully. If the market indicates D1, W1 and MN are positive in Buy or Sell you must select the first one and then open your order. This will be a long process and the profits will be very slow. The best trading policies are H4 and D1. This is necessary when I want to earn stable returns and stable returns on investments and trade on a long-term basis and suddenly the price changes we need to keep trading or we only do to close trades, not for long-term trading for longer . then the day also must be different between long term and short term there is always a time-consuming Also long-term trading does not need much time for trading but still can get the same level of profit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ik yar View Post
    There are times when there is little experience every time I open my terminal to open trading and so much time I face losses for this reason but now always looking for a good entry point and for this it has to wait long as if long term could also mean traders who are planning to Forex trading for long periods of long term trading means trading in a large period of time and short term trading means trading in a short period of time If a long-term trader opens a trade and its target is met within the next hour The long run involves opening and holding positions beyond 12 hours with the hopes and targets of large pips volume usually therefore traders require the highest levels of patients to wait for their trades to be opened for weeks or months only. The term makes me impatient waiting for the near profit I better take only 30points because I think it really takes patience when doing forex with long term and short term depending on tradin style skeleton
    Trades that are open and or run beyond 12 hours come under the category of Intra day trading first of all and it is not long term trading. One needs to understand that trades that stay open for few days and then over a week or a month are long term trades and they are usually performed for profit of huge number of pips and for such trades more capital , experience and proper fundamental analysis is required and this is done mostly by professional traders .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-03-22), sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trder yeh to ap k tradin style pay depnd hay k ap log term tradeing kerty hain ya phr ap short tiem trading kerty hain dear agar ap log term kerty hain to ap k pass equity bhi achi hogi aur agar ap short term krna chahtay hain to apko har chez ka khayal rakhna hoga dear phr to ap ko apni equity aur apna time fram aur bhi boht kuch apko dekhna hoga dear dono hi achi hay long bhi aur short bhi bs ap ki grip honi chahiay agar apki grip hay forex pay phr ap dono hi ker skty hain short tirm bhi aur long term bhi....

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-16), danish555 (2018-03-16), kanita (2018-03-20), misbah1 (2018-03-16), Nirzana (2018-03-17), sakigbest (2018-03-19), sarfraz786 (2018-03-26)

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,627 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabpolice View Post
    bhai jan forex ke trading main ap logo ko long term ke trading main profit ke liye thora wait krna parta hai agar tu ap ke pas best investment hai tu phir ap log good pair per long term ke trading kr sakte hain laken phir bhe ap ko daily market ko watching krna ho ga long term ke trading bhe big profit dete hai but es main ap logo ki investment or ap logo ka trading main experience great hona must hai es ke bina ap log trading main profit long term ke trading main nh le sakte hain kun ke ham bonus se trading krte hain tu main long term ke trading nh krta hon main short term ke trading krta hon or ap per or ap ke experience per hi depend krta hai ke ap long term krna chate hain ya phr short term ke trading krna chate hain
    yes brother in forex trading long term trading give us good profit and trader investment good in market and trader use long term trading and trader make good profit and trader make good trading experience and trader study the market terms and trader understand the long term and short term benefits and trader follow the market price move and trader follow the good market direction and market right signals and make good earning.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-16), fxearner (2018-03-16), ghaffar500 (2018-03-15), kanita (2018-03-20), khizar1 (2018-03-16), lal765 (2018-03-26), misbah1 (2018-03-16), qasimm (2018-03-20), sakigbest (2018-03-19), usmanbaloch (2018-03-27)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are times when there is little experience every time I open my terminal to open trading and so much time I face losses for this reason but now always looking for a good entry point and for this it has to wait long as if long term could also mean traders who are planning to Forex trading for long periods of long term trading means trading in a large period of time and short term trading means trading in a short period of time If a long-term trader opens a trade and its target is met within the next hour The long run involves opening and holding positions beyond 12 hours with the hopes and targets of large pips volume usually therefore traders require the highest levels of patients to wait for their trades to be opened for weeks or months only. The term makes me impatient waiting for the near profit I better take only 30points because I think it really takes patience when doing forex with long term and short term depending on tradin style skeleton

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

bhai akbar (2018-03-15), misbah1 (2018-03-16), sakigbest (2018-03-19), Unregistered (2), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek asa business hain is par app long term tk work kar sakta hain. long term tu work karna k leya app ko thora buath Forex ko samjna ho ga phr he app Forex par long term tuk work kar sakta hain, Forex ek business k leya buaht he acha zarya hain, app Forex par long time trading kar sakta hain bua app ko trading main thor buaht interesting ho bus

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-03-15), sakigbest (2018-03-19), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,748 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ican View Post
    excuse me sir
    i just want to ask about long therm
    can you share some strategi for long therm?
    my network too slow for scalping strategi

thank
    bhai jan forex ke trading main ap logo ko long term ke trading main profit ke liye thora wait krna parta hai agar tu ap ke pas best investment hai tu phir ap log good pair per long term ke trading kr sakte hain laken phir bhe ap ko daily market ko watching krna ho ga long term ke trading bhe big profit dete hai but es main ap logo ki investment or ap logo ka trading main experience great hona must hai es ke bina ap log trading main profit long term ke trading main nh le sakte hain kun ke ham bonus se trading krte hain tu main long term ke trading nh krta hon main short term ke trading krta hon or ap per or ap ke experience per hi depend krta hai ke ap long term krna chate hain ya phr short term ke trading krna chate hain

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-03-13), hmforex (2018-03-13), incomejobs (2018-03-23), iqrayousaf (2018-03-13), javedqasim (2018-03-13), jhoradpak (2018-03-14), jobless (2018-03-13), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), redflower2017 (2018-04-01), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,538 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut se traders es trading men long terms trading karte hen men bhe long terms traders hon aur long terms trading men main ne kafie experience hasil kea hey long trems trading men traders sirf wait he karte hen woh es trading men profit nhe kma sakte hen . agar traders short terms se trading karen to un ke lea profitable ho ga .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 165 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open