+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 477 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 4766

Thread: Manual trading - best trading strategy.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are to learn forex trading then manual trading is the perfect choice. But if anybody is here just to make profit then he can try all the robots EAs available on the market paying a good sum and trying it on his real account but the result may not be as he expected. Manual trading is hard, time consuming and stressful. so those who doesnt have patience and hate doing hard work its better to leave straight away because its not his type of business.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    we can still learning, but in my opinion we can not increasing ours pshycology level if we trading just using eA or robot.
    could be because we are too trusting trading robot so it will not affect trade emotions for that we should start with trading manuals to train the emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    EA memerlukanb people who use more knowledge. because they have to learn about computer languages ​​, and we should be acutely aware of the manual trades, in order to change from manual to automatic. so I disagree when using EA we do not learn trading.
    we can still learning, but in my opinion we can not increasing ours pshycology level if we trading just using eA or robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA memerlukanb people who use more knowledge. because they have to learn about computer languages ​​, and we should be acutely aware of the manual trades, in order to change from manual to automatic. so I disagree when using EA we do not learn trading.
    AApki baat ek dum sahi ahi
    EA me trade karne wale logo ko trading ache se nahi aati kyunki jitne analysis manula trading me hoet hai utne EA me nahi jhote
    Forex seekhne ke liye aapko manual trading ep dhyaan dena padega tabhi aaap forex me master kar sakte ho

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Right.,.,.,By using some EA we cannot learn trading. Because we just watch trades being opened and closed we don't know about any strategy instead when we do a proper analysis and open trade than we learn many things from our trades it gives us experience.

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is for those who are responsible for all that one does. One who is involved in learning definitely goes for manual trading. That does not mean EAs are bad, but with it we do not learn anything.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes you are right, but I've been wary to use ea
    because I would want to trade using my own abilities

yes, with that we can grow and learn from our bad experiences
    that way we will become good and successful trader
    Right.,.,.,By using some EA we cannot learn trading. Because we just watch trades being opened and closed we don't know about any strategy instead when we do a proper analysis and open trade than we learn many things from our trades it gives us experience.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess no need to use a large capital to be able to use the EA,
    if you are a little capital, you can open an account cent,
    many traders who do so.
    yes you are right, but I've been wary to use ea
    because I would want to trade using my own abilities
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yes as i have said earlier also manual trading is very very important to learn and gain experience of trading. And what we require is good experience and we can get it through trading directly with ourselves
    yes, with that we can grow and learn from our bad experiences
    that way we will become good and successful trader

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading mere hisab se sabse achi trading hoti hai kyunki isse aapko kafi acha experiance mil sakta hai jo ki aapki long term trading ke liye bahut hi zada faydemand saabit hoi sakta hai..
    Forex market me jitna role analysis ka hota hai usse zada role experiance ka hota hai..jo ki amnual trading se kafi acha mil sakta ai

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both of these require knowledge and also generate knowledge..
    if we use the EA, then we must understand the computer language to be able to make the EA.
    ha yaar aap ekdam sahi ho. dono ko samajh neke liye gyan hi jaruri he. to isliye dono alag alag jagah pe thik he. aur ha manual trading me accha khasa jankari rakhna parta he. indicator aur trend follow karna parta he. tab jake manual trading best trading strategy hoga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 477 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)