+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 477 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 4766

Thread: Manual trading - best trading strategy.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think both of these require knowledge and also generate knowledge..
    if we use the EA, then we must understand the computer language to be able to make the EA

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont have many time to do manually trade. so i just use a profitable EA which i have been test before with BT and demo account test .
    maybe this way are good if you are very busy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    we must create it manually trading system first , if successful, then we change it to automatic ( EA ). if EA bought from other people and we do not know basically. it is tantamount to suicide.
    Why you should buy ea, ea is not a lot that are distributed for free but only beginners who are still doing a lot of searching that often use this facility without even trying to learn on their own with the knowledge to understand forex

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    we must create it manually trading system first , if successful, then we change it to automatic ( EA ). if EA bought from other people and we do not know basically. it is tantamount to suicide.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    totally agree with you, I'm also trading in the manual and i use the ea will close my position if the target tp reach or a ea the detecting signs of reversal.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    As my point of view, i think manual trading is the best trading strategy. As i have saw many people losing money with EA, signal, etc

What you think about this?
    I believe you. We must believe in ourselves, and on our abilities. We should not depend only upon EA or forex robots. After all they are human made too. So there is chance of error too. It will be better if we go for the trading manually until we get experienced and successful. And even if we lose, we don't have to regret as we lost in our own decisions.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners should trade manually and learn the market.

And if a trader can invest a good capital and afford to purchase a good robot, he can try them and order a vps server to run his robot 24X5. Though most of the premium robots claim to make good profits its not a gurantee that the trades will be always making profits
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    I guess no need to use a large capital to be able to use the EA,
    if you are a little capital, you can open an account cent,
    many traders who do so.
    There are traders who have other things to do and they still want to be a part of trade for 24 hours , these kind of traders use EA , but these EA can lead to huge losses in case of uncertain market conditions or during event of any news update.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some people do use robots and robots are also right, but for me i cannot afford to keep a big capital in my a/c or buy service for this so i preffer manual and also in manual m in complete controll of my trade so that i can open and close positions whenever i want and also according to my own amount of profit's.
    Rock On

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    As my point of view, i think manual trading is the best trading strategy. As i have saw many people losing money with EA, signal, etc

What you think about this?
    Robot are not 100 per cent reliable, moreover these are also very expensive so manual way to trade is the best strategy which is most reliable but in this strategy you have to work really hard in order to get command over this trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 477 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)