+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 477 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 4766

Thread: Manual trading - best trading strategy.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah,i also thing manually trading is best.if suppose ea really work all the time everyone will use only them and sit happenly and take the profits and even there is no need of discussions also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe trading by way of the manual and the EA can generate consistent profits.I tried hard to learn, I will adopt a master trader's strategy. but I also would modify the strategy in accordance with my trading style, because traders have different trading character

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you want to become a successful trader, it is better for you to manual trade, because the automate trade system can last for some time, when the market conditions changed, we should know how to adjust the system at least.Of course in a certain time, both of the two trading ways can make money.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं ऐसा नहीं लगता कि रोबोट पैसे के कुछ उच्च मूल्य के लिए स्वचालित रूप से व्यापार की जरूरत है. अपने सभी अपने पैसे के प्रबंधन के निर्भर है. क्या इतना कभी तुम उन्हें एक आदेश है वे है कि बहुत आकार के अनुसार स्थिति खुल जाएगा दे देंगे.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    तुम इतना विश्वास है मेरे दोस्त हो, जबकि एक अच्छा व्यापार मैन्युअल कर देना चाहिए. यह विश्वास बनाने के और भी रूप में आप ने कहा कि अपनी रणनीति को और अधिक बढ़ने और वहाँ कोई समस्या नहीं है, आप के लिए किया जाएगा.

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt in it that manual trading is best because it gives you experience to trade more perfectly and also it motivates you to earn more but by signals you can get an idea that in which currency pair you should trade. You can analysis it manual and then you can trad it in your way.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my experience started with robots becaufe as I imagined it all helps to make easy money without understanding the strategies and the basics of forex so I lost a lot with robots but now with manual after I read many books and I started forex strategies to win well I think manual is a very good way to win in forex

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend you are right..manual trading is best then EA trading.
    but In my view EA is not bad if you watch proper way EA trading.
    like first give very hug profit to EA like for 0.01 lot size 1000$. second when every come good news disable EA.
    i See some EA that dont use stop loss but they open order in both direction.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you when we are going to be trade with EA we can not learn trading in proper way..
    EA reduce our learning strenght & challenged..EA may be failed due to any reasing but manuall traidng never fail. EA can not trading according to market enviroement but we are able to trade in direction of market.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is helpful to improves traders skills and experience. A trader earn and learn at the same time while trading manually so it is the best option to trade manually instead of trading with EA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 477 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)