+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 477 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual trading - best trading strategy.

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right because manual trading teaches you the real art of trading but when you use robot trading or some other automated trading system you never learn and you would never become a professional Forex trader, so trade at your own using your own brain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,668 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh experience say Trading kary aor Forex Trading main best Trading strategies ko follow kary aor Trading ky planing best kary aor Forex Trading main thek signals ko follow kary aor indicators ko learn kary

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Browngoat is on a distinguished road Browngoat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kahayal me aap kay liye es bat ka depend es bat per hay kay aap kay pass es ka kitna knowledge hay aur aap ka kitna experience hay agr aap kay pass acha knowledge hay to aap khud hi daikh saktay hain kay aap kay liye kaya behter hay aur kitna behter hay

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh manual Trading kary aor Forex Trading main Trader money losing na kary aor Forex Trading kay signals ko smjy aor Forex Trading kay EA ko learn kary aor indicators ko thek learning kar kay profitable Trading kary

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes Nan I also, my brother TRADE best that this manual I prefer Ka I will, and at the time I want to TRADE which is not as automatic as to its own indicators hi sir how are you are you goood sir for me .........

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    For manual trading, I advise you to observe the currency chart carefully. The trader must find signs that help him determine market sentiment. I believe that the investor is a practical person, looking for any means to improve their trading system, to achieve a good professional level.

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with manual trading strategy in my opinion it's the best because there can be no manipulation of brokers who cheat the EA (robot). But there is an EA that was created to obtain a consistent profit and survive. For example, EA marti + hedging at cent accounts and low volume.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko manul Trading say Trading thek earning dy gy aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main good experience gain kary aor Forex Trading main losing na kary aor Forex Trading main proper way say Trading kary

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi diir how are you are you good siir Yes, You are right there is no better than manual trading strategy that Avd and no automated manual I was better and I prefer manual and siir good luck in trading you must it

Banned mody9 is an unknown quantity at this point mody9's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are a lot of manual methods of trading in the Forex market, but it is better to rely on a single method in order to eventually reach the result you want, and should also work Bkther counting of the way so as not to dispersion yourself in circulation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 477 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)