Page 240 of 270 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2696

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    This 2 account have big difference that people should understand.

In demo account, we try to do trade with small lot size and try to learn from that so we can do same in real account.

But in demo context, we always open big lot size to double money in some hours and to come in top 5 or 10. So i think we should not learn anything from demo context except doing gambling.

What do you think about this?
    jani dono ka he bahot faida ha kioun k forex trading main na demo trading or contest bahot he aham ha en se app ko experince or prfit dono he melete hane main to kafi hisa leta rehta houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to trader use demo contest account to make a good skill and test strategy very good so there is possible to make money on forex if you win contest so that is the best way to undertand forex before open live account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    it may be your experience and in my experience demo contest is the best thing to do the well trade and for learning purpose . when i was doing the trades
    alone then i can not see my progress but when i join the contest then i can see my progress by looking other traders equity and balance
    with my own equity and balance..

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silenteyes View Post
    No matter how many limitations are there in demo contest, it can give you real money if you win it. So I prefer to practice in demo account and if I have some new strategy to test, then normal demo account will be used
    very true what you say that whatever we have to lose in trading demo account then we will still have no risk in testing our trading strategy, so that way we will also dal; am testing strategy

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    No matter how many limitations are there in demo contest, it can give you real money if you win it. So I prefer to practice in demo account and if I have some new strategy to test, then normal demo account will be used

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    actually both the same, but in the demo contest then we will have the opportunity to make a gift that usually results in real money, so a lot of traders who choose to use a demo account demo than usual.
    Basically, both of them are same but demo account is more flexible than demo contest. From my experiences to take part in
    InstaForex contest, there is limitation of volume and orders in demo contest but there is no limitation at all in demo account.
    And of course the chance to gain prizes in demo contest which gave difference.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually both the same, but in the demo contest then we will have the opportunity to make a gift that usually results in real money, so a lot of traders who choose to use a demo account demo than usual.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account and demo contest loks same but there are some differences on function between them. Demo account will be
    used to create good trading plan and demo contest will be used as implementation for the system. Capitals in demo account
    and demo contest oftenly are different because demo contest oftenly is using higher amount of capitals. It will be different in
    money management for trading in demo account and demo contest.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo accounts bohat achy hoty hian in pe hum bohat kuch sekh sakty hian jo ke aik new trader k liy zaroori hai aor jab wo ye samjhy ke us ne kuch na kuch sekh lia hai to wo apni knowledge ko janchny ke liy demo contests main hisa le demo contests are like real accounts

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tnh View Post
    dorex trading then he open the demo account and and get good experience , knowlede and experience and control emotion then because the forex trading is very risky
    better is like that, so for starters we have to learn about good forex learning theory and practice, and to practice if we are still learning hrus using a demo account, because there is no risk of loss, because if in the learning stage will definitely frequent losses in the trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 270 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)