+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 270 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2696

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I comfort can not contend in the contend demo, the unaffected loss of all traders, who got a polar try in the accumulation of profit, bailiwick is a entity of science, it can be experienced with a realistic account, we are trading according to the rules of trading systems and rules of our own money direction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya..from my experience i also say when i am newbie then participate in any demo competition and trully saying after lossing in demo i lingo learn anything because that quantify i proved to win see and as a lead because competition end i curst all of my money because of big lots . so i cogitate demo contend dont cogitate anything to newbie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it also a very important thing for real trading that you experience the fear i think in demo contest we feel the feelings like real accounts (fear to lose contst) . you have also said true that in demo contest we cannot learn the trading techniques like money managment etc

Member tw2012 is an unknown quantity at this point tw2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, demo account is usually for newbie traders to learn more about forex and also to improve their skills. Contest on Demo accounts is quite similar with demo account which can improve the efficiency of trading strategy and your professionalism, but only peoples with skills can win in this account.

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo account is a good way to gain experience and training, but must be used properly so that you can start trading real well

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    haan hum demo se jayda experience gain kar sakte hai. main janta hoon kafi trader demo ko pasand nahi karte hai. par wo nahi jante hai ki demo ke bina forex mein practice aur knowledge puri nahi hoti hai. isliye demo bhi must hai.
    baat pasand ya na pasand ki nahi ha , baat ye ha k demo ko seriously lena chahye kuin ager hum aisa nahi kerte to to wrong he ho jata ha , so ager hum demo k bageer he real trading mian jatey hain to losses hona ka andesha aida hota ha

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    This 2 account have big difference that people should understand.

In demo account, we try to do trade with small lot size and try to learn from that so we can do same in real account.

But in demo context, we always open big lot size to double money in some hours and to come in top 5 or 10. So i think we should not learn anything from demo context except doing gambling.

What do you think about this?

if we voilate the rules in real account then we should suffer from that but in demo what ever you do that don't create any problem to you.

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bedi View Post
    to learn in this demo will only make us more confident of our strategy of analysis and so will allow us to gain an advantage in the market but we have to stay disciplined and take care .....
    demo is good way to newbie to learn the basic on it and good way to professional to plane on it and try any expert or new strategy so demo with us in forex and we consider it as friend .because we use it several time to success in this field

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    This 2 account have big difference that people should understand.

In demo account, we try to do trade with small lot size and try to learn from that so we can do same in real account.

But in demo context, we always open big lot size to double money in some hours and to come in top 5 or 10. So i think we should not learn anything from demo context except doing gambling.

What do you think about this?
    Few says back i participated in one demo contests where i lost half of money and the person who is in first made 10k into some 300000 dollar in 2-3 days, i think he will reach 1 crore at the ending day of contests.

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayakcalysta View Post
    indeed sir, I strongly disagree with your opinion that before we run foreign exchange business then we must first learn and practice run through the trading demo account, so that we can learn some of our strategies without fear of losing our money.
    to learn in this demo will only make us more confident of our strategy of analysis and so will allow us to gain an advantage in the market but we have to stay disciplined and take care .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 270 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)