+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 270 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2696

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    This 2 account have big difference that people should understand.

In demo account, we try to do trade with small lot size and try to learn from that so we can do same in real account.

But in demo context, we always open big lot size to double money in some hours and to come in top 5 or 10. So i think we should not learn anything from demo context except doing gambling.

What do you think about this?

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Member lecoq6 is an unknown quantity at this point lecoq6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To the contrary, demo contests have their benefits.
    Unlike a demo only, when you join a demo contest, you work hard to win like
    a real account. You employ your skills to win and in the end develop your
    capabilities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahriar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is must for new trader . New trader have to practice in demo account before real trading . Demo context is a waste for new trader as he hae to make double or triple his balance in few hours to get some prize and he can not do that , only experience people can do that .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi bhai i am disagree hum koi bhi kam kerty hain us ki mehnat zaya nahi jaati is lea hum chahye demo me kaam keren ya demo contest me kaam kren humen dono jaga se faida milta hai contest se money win ker k or demo se expereince ...

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's true, no matter what type of account that we use we still have to wait, the greater challenge is patience if we are trading with a live account using capital from their own pockets, because when floating psychology we would be very depressed. If the live account bonus capital of the pressure that we have experienced will not be as big as their own capital. Moreover, if we use a demo account, there are actually almost no pressure at all emotional

Member rubel_dc is an unknown quantity at this point rubel_dc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most Foreign exchange brokers would enable their prospects to experience what forex trading is like by providing them to play with pretend money on Forex demo account. As the bulk of people who get curious about foreign exchange are keen to make fast earnings on this huge market, a demo

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to use the demo account, i am do not want to use the demo contest, because i have never win the money from the demo contest and i have think that the demo cointet can not make the tarder to learning many thing inside so this is not ood for me to learning using the contest account

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the trade will be more favored is the demo account. because the demo account will be effective in comparison with the demo context.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any kind of contest can be valuable for a trader.. because it can teach you many things.. How to acquire a sporty attitude, How to use your full potential.. and when you are with any kind of competition then you will see how much your strategy can perform against all other strategies of this world.. it will be a world wide arena to fight..
    Searching Myself...

Member ordaz7 is an unknown quantity at this point ordaz7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not sure with this one.
    Since forex contest require a high risk trade to be win.
    While in real acct we could not make a such high risk trade.
    Since we trade with real money.Not virtual money at demo contest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 270 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)