+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 270 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2696

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo contest was not much different with a demo account
    because neither has a psychological effect .. sometimes we are just a fad to try your luck at the demo contest with a strategy that is still trading lucky .. so that when any loss or even MC .. we do not feel burdened by the loss of the money used due to its this is just a learning course

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will choose just the demo account, becasue the demo account is the place for us to make the learning inside, but when we are use the demo contest we are not to makethe leanring using the contest account but we are using it to win the prize only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    David Allene's GT system has many advantages. One of them, is that it groups actions into *contexts*. This provide many advantages, because the context system works WITH our brains, rather than against them.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think that, because what I see in the demo trading contest that many traders who only think of big profits, they are not thinking in terms of strategy and consistency in trade. because they are only chasing huge profits, so they took a big risk too because despite the losses, the trader would not really lose. because it seems to me to enhance our capabilities and strategies, demo contest is not the best place in my opinion.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself would rather improve my trading strategy on a demo account rather than following the demo contest. demo competition was very tight contest, and should be able to make huge profits for the win. I may not be able to do it.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo contest main aap ko apni skills ko test karny ka moqa milta hay aur aap ko pta chalta hay kay aap kintny weak hain abhi, aap kuch additional earning bhi hasil kar latyho is liye demo contests main bhi participate karan chahiye traders ko.

Member patotcho is an unknown quantity at this point patotcho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still can not compete in the contest demo, the natural loss of all traders, who got a crucial try in the accumulation of profit, discipline is a matter of psychology, it can be practiced with a real account, we are trading according to the rules of trading systems and rules of our own money management

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is true, you must differentiate between demo and live account, every newbie should be traffic on demo account until gain experience and competence necessary to engage in forex trading, and then can enter forex through regular account or real, and here we must take caution, every step you make calculatedyou either gain or loss.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account main aap ko seekhny kay liye bohot kuch milta hay aur demo contest main apa ko apny skills ko test karny ka moqa milta hay aur aap ko pta chalta hay kay aap doosry traders say kitna behtar ho ya weak ho.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advice, with many demo accounts that we learn from the strategies and systems that have been able to train her well, for a live account if we have really been ready for our system on a demo account has been thoroughly tested for quality then we try live account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 270 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)