+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 270 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account for learning forex...new trader & some expert test their Trading Strategies in demo account
    but when demo use for conteset, every trader want to make money very fast.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayfy View Post
    demo account aur reall main trading aik jisi hoti hy mgr trading aisi krni chaahiy jis sy aap mutamin hoon kiun keh forex aik real business hy import export ki trah main es main jb sy aaya hoon abhi tk earn to nai kr saka mgr try zaroor kr rahaa hoon kiun keh i like this business
    डेमो खाते हमें अपने विश्वास के स्तर को बनाने में मदद करते हैं। यह ट्रेडिंग के बारे में जानने के सर्वोत्तम तरीकों में से एक है। हम वास्तविक व्यापारिक वातावरण में वास्तविक रुझानों के साथ व्यापार कर सकते हैं लेकिन केवल नकली पैसे के साथ। हम एक डेमो अकाउंट के माध्यम से विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में बहुत अनुभव और महत्वपूर्ण ज्ञान प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। इसलिए मुझे लगता है कि वास्तविक ट्रेडिंग के लिए जाने से पहले डेमो अकाउंट का व्यापार करना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है। और मुझे लगता है कि डेमो प्रतियोगिता में हम वास्तविक खातों की तरह महसूस करते हैं (प्रतियोगिता हारने का डर) और असली ट्रेडिंग के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण चीजें जो आप डर में अनुभव करते हैं

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, new thoughts. I agree with you. we might see experienced traders in the contest and they do their best. We can also follow their trading style in several contests. But, they will not affect market movements. and In demo contests, traders are once again given the same amount of virtual money and leverage and the traders who make the most money are declared winners. This is also done to check the abilities and skills of traders and also for health competitions.

Trusted Member Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,585 Times in 5,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account aur reall main trading aik jisi hoti hy mgr trading aisi krni chaahiy jis sy aap mutamin hoon kiun keh forex aik real business hy import export ki trah main es main jb sy aaya hoon abhi tk earn to nai kr saka mgr try zaroor kr rahaa hoon kiun keh i like this business

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Here are some top 10 tips that will assist you win any forex demo contest you enter into.
    Pick a Reliable Broker.
    User Friendly Platforms.
    Check Terms and Conditions.
    Perform Due Diligence.
    Start With the Education Package.
    Manage Your Margins.
    Trade like It's Real Money.
    Trend the Market.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts help us build our level of trust. This is one of the best ways to learn about trading. We can trade with real trends in real trading environments but only with fake money. We can get a lot of experience and important knowledge about forex through a demo account. So I think trading a demo account is very important before going for real trading. and I think in the demo contest we feel like real accounts (fear of losing the contest) and also very important things for real trading that you experience in fear. You also say it's true that in demo contests we can't learn trading techniques like money management

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really assume that trading demo accounts is the best way to learn Forex trading and improve rather than participate in Demo contest accounts. I never spent time with this demo contest because I felt there was a lot to learn and improve from my direct trade rather than wasting time there....
    thnx

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not want to talk to any of your friends, even if you have a chance to express yourself in front of you, you will have to go through the demo, but you have no choice but to use it, you have no option but to use it. If you are able to find something that you can do, then you will be able to find out more about how to improve your child's education and how to improve your child's well-being and trainer.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts will not affect our minds. We are hesitant to trade on a real account. When using a real account, we will let it float with a long tap profit when we will close the transaction quickly. While contests that my account often follows are contests with demo accounts and real cash prizes. and when I found out that I didn't even know about this field, I had a lot of experience in money markets, but I didn't know you had the choice to go to the market, but I couldn't do anything else on the field, I would have a foreign exchange trading company . I'm sorry to say that

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

camefx (2019-05-29)

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To learn forex I think opening a real account and learning to trade is more important. if we study with a demo account there will be no excitement and enthusiasm that we get when trading with real accounts and in demo contests, traders always use large lot sizes because they want to get quick profits. They don't have much time because the contest also has a period for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 270 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)