+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 270 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not have a demat account, then you will be able to make a demo of your demo or if you want to sell it, you will always be able to earn a lot of money as well as earn a lot of money in the forex market, as well as talking about the future of the demo, because he is talking about his brother, he is brother. It is very easy to do a good job, but it is very important that we have a lot of experience in our first year, but we do not even share it with any other people, so it is very easy for us to know that we are very risky, We can help you with the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, the demo account for the contest is great for trading, you will trade carefully as it is a real account and that is why there is a big difference between these 2 types of accounts, I usually join the contest just for this reason and the context of the demo is a waste for beginners because he has to make two or three balances in a few hours to get a prize and he can't do that and only experience the person who can do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotional tennis will be number one through the right number. We influence it again, especilaly, really, we also tend to fall in season. We get rid of many of our unhealthy dispositions to actually make money. and Forex Trading is one way that you can get the money you need, there is one way you can only make money when you have an account and the demo is just a way to ensure that you have the ways you can learn. must ensure that you always know

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that trading on contest demo accounts was more and more influential than trading only in a demo account spacially when you aproced to the clasified they gave as money for that you would trade because you actually traded on a real account and when you lost you will get a good experience! and in a demo account, every trader has no experience and he only learns how to trade on the forex market, but demo contests are actually made for professional traders who can make huge profits many times than before.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts are the only place for traders who can learn and practice about the market without wasting their hard-earned money in real trading accounts because it's capital but we can get real trading experience so demo trading is the most important for our successful trading career. So, then you after mistakes and weaknesses, then you can learn a very large knowledge of demo demo accounts always reflect real prices so forex traders can continue to practice and demo account v / s demo context se ap to murad agr demo account or we pr Because he is tou bhai jan iske bht zyada zrorat him, demo account I jo signal or graph hot hn you are real hot hn or jhotay yes it is generated nhi h otay you wohi hot jn jo, so my real live account uses hotay or hmen miltay hn, is lye You can post shukria.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my experience, i also said when i am amateur then took part in some demo challenges and rightly said after losing in the demo i could not learn anything considering the fact that at that time i was trying to win a prize and hence on the grounds that the final challenge i lost some big my money because of the big parts. so I think the challenge of the demo is not to offer anything to amateurs and demos account to bohat to help full account hain the main trading demo account because it is the hum of trading because the time of the demo account is new, but you can use it.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, demo accounts are the best place to learn about trading techniques and if you don't use them then you will never benefit from highlighting your skills, demo accounts have the same market as real accounts, so the more we can trade well on demo accounts , then we will also be able to trade well when in a real account. and I am a forex trader, I think demo accounts are the best than the demo context because demo accounts are practical and the same as real accounts so we can practice with demos and learn about forex and get forex knowledge so the demo is very good for us .

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the demo is indeed a risk-free place to learn and that place learns first as a newbie, but sometimes makes boredom, and a solution so that we don't get bored with demo trading contests, it can take us so we can continue to do the demo because forex is very difficult. and Mery Khayal told the demo account Ki the importance of Ziada Hai Ku Kai is Mai Ham real account Ki Tarha Kam Karty Hai Aur demo account Kay Har Newbie Ko We are lazy because Chahye is an application if you want to experience mily ga

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I prefer to use demo contests, because in demo contests I can learn to control my emotions, because in demo contests there are goals that I want to achieve that I want to be a winner or at least enter 10 winners, but if my demo account is playing only ordinary trading without emotion and purpose so I don't like demo accounts and demo accounts are the best than the demo context because demos are practical and this is the best place we can learn using a demo account. Forex is a business that is very easy to learn so the demo is a very good thing to learn.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to practice trading then we should only use demo accounts. if it's just a demo contest it means we practice, when we know how to trade. in trading, there are many things we must consider carefully, if we don't want to get a loss. and came from my own experience when I further claimed when I was a beginner and then got involved in several lottery trials and actually said I lost the following in court when I could not learn anything just because at that time when I experimented with to win the prize and the result is only because the lottery concluded when I lost each of my own income because of the large lots. I really feel the lottery experiment, don't offer anything to beginners.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 270 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)