+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 270 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you trade on a demo account you have to make some good strategies to earn good income but when trading in demo contests you have to trade fast to get a good rating so that it will help you learn scalping and I think that is because if we trade in our demo contest in trading like gambling do this because everyone wants to be champions in any way and however it turns out, I don't think we get the knowledge about demo trading contests

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to salih For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts are advertised all over the internet, and people who explore financial sites are often exposed to many advertisements that encourage them to open demo accounts. Trading a demo account is a new form of paper trading. Ancient paper trading involves writing entries and going out to see how the methodology is played on the market. Demo accounts allow traders to do this in a computerized simulator. The simulated trading environment does provide opportunities for traders to familiarize themselves with the software they will use with their brokers to trade the market, but when someone moves to trading directly after a demo account, there are some surprises they need to prepare. for.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no experience about demo contests because I have never participated in this but a demo account is a mandatory part of this business because it increases your skills and level of trust. I personally started trading without practicing on a demo account and it would be my worst nightmare but it learned a lot about me and finally I realized you could not do Forex without training and learning.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to learn a better working demo is the best we learn a lot from it and when someone tries to get from forex then he has to work on a learning demo account first all the basics of forex work and after a good demo work then he can get from real is the best demo for all newcomers and brokers give us a good way to learn forex to work or enter forex to work to get a better income from forex.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts are mostly used for learning with beginner trading, and demo contests are for trading experts who participate in forex trading contests to win prizes. I have never participated in a trade contest, because I still don't have good skills to win the contest, so I use a demo account to study and to test my new trading strategy

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai to demo account ko hi preffer karungi kyunki ye bahut neccesory hota hai its like practice jab ham koi naye compitition mai hissa lete hai uske pehle ham practice to karte hi hai na us competition ki

Member yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In demo accounts we see new people but in demo contests we see lot of experienced traders who will make their account 10time in few days.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of people who have had a lot of time to talk to me, but I do not know why they have said that they have a lot to do with their demise and that they have a history of being able to give us a warm welcome, and we have a good time together. I am glad that they can tell me what they are doing here, but they have some things that I have just forgotten about.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts and demo contests are not the same. In your demo account you play with virtual money but you don't have the chance to earn money but this doesn't happen in demo contests when the money is virtual but you can also be in the price there and emotions are present in demo contests

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of time to talk about the memory of my friend and I am going to meet him, but if I do not want to talk to him about my work, I will be working for a long time. I hope he has a chance to kiss me, I want to stay away from all of you for a long time. I do not want to lose a lot of money because of the loss of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 270 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)