+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 270 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,534 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account men traders trading ke practice karte hen jab traders es trading men profit ya loss hota hey woh real nhe hota jabkeh es men market real chal rahe hote hey aur traders kisi bhe currency pair ya matel ke high price ye low price ko jan sakte hen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-02-28), bali351 (2018-02-28), billyboy00007 (2018-02-26), danish555 (2018-02-13), KASINA (2018-02-21), mian5575405 (2018-02-13), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-13), zahid2016 (2018-02-28)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a demo account nothing is disturbing what happens to the capital because this is
    not real money and whether we lose all capital, it will not affect us because only
    demo accounts and real accounts if we lose the slightest it affects our capital and
    if we constantly losing small capital, our whole is exhaust. What should we use
    a demo account to learn because this is a real account and seriously handle it
    so we do not loose in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you In the context of the Demo, you have to rush to race everyone to stay at the top,
    but I also think that the demo context is a great way to get capital for real trading
    and for those who have no money losing their money in real trading
    in Demo trading yes you learn a lot

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    With my experience I also say when my newbie then participated in demo demo who opposed
    and said correctly after lossing in demo I speak any larn because my clip proved to win
    the score and as a result because the contest ended I spent all my money because
    a lot of big so i think contend demo dont founder any for newbie.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically the demo account is the same as the demo contest but the use will be different.
    In the demo contest, there is the amount of capital that has been determined as a starting point
    so that the money management used for trading can be different from the demo account.
    Demo contests can be used to test the performance of the strategies we have created.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2018-01-29), suche (2018-01-29)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear demo account hum is liye bnaty hen k ham us pe apni trading Karen hum us pe apni trading methods ko test Karen jab k demo contest account pe hum high profit k liye gambling karty hen hum

9. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-30), Aliakbar2016 (2018-01-29), arshadlaskani (2018-01-28), ASHOK (2018-01-27), azharahmad (2018-01-28), bali351 (2018-01-29), batool (2018-01-28), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-29), forex247 (2018-01-31), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-29), India148 (2018-01-26), israr2017 (2018-01-27), jimmy17 (2018-01-28), kanita (2018-01-28), KASINA (2018-01-27), MARandhawa (2018-01-28), mian5575405 (2018-01-28), Nirzana (2018-01-27), sarfraz786 (2018-01-29), zahraali989 (2018-01-26), zulfiqar5564 (2018-01-29)

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm confused with the demo context. I think we need to trade on the acccount demo to
    add our realex forex trading experience, and use virtual money to test our trading
    strategies and systems. and once we know about the market let's start making
    a live account with a small deposit. After getting profit please widrawal all deposit from broker,
    and now we trade with profit.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trial accounts are very different from the actual accounts Find more merchants who work at their
    own expense while investigating very good experimental profits but after the transition to account,
    the real loss makes this back to the psychological factors that affect beer tastes.
    If we can deal with them in the same way no one loses in Forex

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

aagus (2018-01-31), darmanap (2018-01-29)

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both have different interests and motives. demos are useful for developing a forex basis
    and helping to build the right strategy. We use the demo as a testing ground ahead.
    But in a demo contest we need to fight with other traders because this is a contest.
    It helps our mentality and psychology about the forex market. Contests help us become competitive traders.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Account trading demo is the best way to learn Forex trading and improve rather than participate
    in demo contest account. I never spend my time with this demo contest because
    I feel there is much to learn and improve from my live trading rather than wasting time there.
    I feel the demo trading is more useful than the Demo contest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 270 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)