+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 270 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the demo account is boring and I agree with you that trading on demo contest accounts is more useful because you will trade seriously and you will consider it like a real account, you will trade carefully in this account because you want to make good results and win first place and you will learn a lot from this experience. soo I think the demo contest doesn't give anything to beginners. My form of exprience, I also said that when I was a beginner I participated in several demo contests and rightly said that after losing the demo I couldn't learn anything because at that time I tried to win prizes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I choose between the two, I will choose to do it in a demo contest. This is because the contest is usually in that we will be given a set of rules that will simplify our trading system or form. Because of that, maybe it will give us a big challenge to win the contest. And if we are lucky and win, we will get many prizes according to the rank we get.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dost dwmo account sub say best account hota hai trading ka leay jesa huma achi information milte hai or huma acha profit bhe forex trading ma asani say mil sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe huma forex trading ma hum asani say kama sakhta hai

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss sometimes demo contests are good because you carve where you stand and so when you trade forex it's good sometimes you stand up and understand where you really stand so that when trading forex make sure to find out if you are going in the right direction but can also remember that this is a market that can destroy your emotions.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-30)

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are very few or no differences between demo accounts and demo contests. Demo accounts are accounts with virtual money for trading and the purpose is to help traders practice or test new trading strategies while demo contests only involve contests between holders of the demo account usually with prizes for winners at the end of the contest. and the demo account is a trial account, you can learn and practice the forex trading business, you will improve your trading skills and your knowledge of the forex market. but the demo contest cannot learn the forex trading business.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account aur reall main trading aik jisi hoti hy mgr trading aisi krni chaahiy jis sy aap mutamin hoon kiun keh forex aik real business hy import export ki trah main es main jb sy aaya hoon abhi tk earn to nai kr saka mgr try zaroor kr rahaa hoon kiun keh i like this business

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    miry khayl mn to demo account bhot zyda ahm hi new forex join krny wlon k ly . because demo account is basic way to the real accont how about another .

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we saw new people but in the demo contest we saw many experienced traders who would make their account time in a few days several contests for people who are also demo accounts that is why most good traders will try this demo contest account to check their abilities. and if you can participate in a demo contest then you have to work with it because there is more to learn in it because you will also be able to get rewarded for your efforts because I work with different demo contests to make money.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good trading on a demo account is the best way to get knowledge, this is the best place where a trader can get knowledge without taking any risks. And the demo contest in my view is the latest version of the demo trading because when you will take part in the contest, there will be prizes that you can win by trading well, and for that reason you will try and that will improve your trading skills too.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, very strongly I can say that right on a demo account you can learn many things by practicing, but basically demo contests are competitions, and your main goal is to maximize income without losing, and winning competition, so you can't learn more both in demo contests, but you can show your skills in demo contests. and as I see it, I personally believe demo accounts and demo contests have some differences. When someone practices on a demo account that calls a demo trade and when someone takes a contest with a forex broker for a number of profitable lots that call a demo contest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 270 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)