+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 706 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 7052

Thread: Kya aap trade karte hai ya phir bet?

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    Koshish tu trade karnay ki hoti hay aur may koi bhi trade open karenay say pehlay market analyze karnay ki puri koshish karta hon par kabhi kabhi loss honay k baad lagta hay k may nay trade nahi bet kia tha. waisay agar ham small lot size tak apnay aap ko mehdood rakhain tu MC ka khatra bohat kam ho jata hay aur betting say bhi ham bach jaatay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes you can get good profit if you gamble but it is not the right way to do forex trading You may get profit one or two time but you will loss in all in next trade You must make your trading system and follow it with discipline to get success in long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    i always depend analyse the market before making an entry into trade, i even depend on parameters to give me the exact time to make entry points, betting is not an option in forex at all and if anyone preffers it then he is goin to loss
    well me too apply same strategy..i never do gamlbling aur bet..coz its occurs in loss only so firstly i made strategies and also make analysis...to fullfill trading requirement
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always depend analyse the market before making an entry into trade, i even depend on parameters to give me the exact time to make entry points, betting is not an option in forex at all and if anyone preffers it then he is goin to loss
    Rock On

Junior Member forex@forex is an unknown quantity at this point forex@forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Ofcourse i trade. but i will also wont deny that i bet sometimes. Sometimes i feel to be too cramped and tight doing the analysis for opening a position and very confusing sometimes, and fed up of these analysis i sometime bet with low lot size and it works good also many of the times. But analysis is always better we all know.
    you don't get any expert predictions from the company you trade . for the past few years Iam trading with a company and there predictions are so accurate that profit are more then loss . more details email me on my mail id alfredayer@ymail.com

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ofcourse i trade. but i will also wont deny that i bet sometimes. Sometimes i feel to be too cramped and tight doing the analysis for opening a position and very confusing sometimes, and fed up of these analysis i sometime bet with low lot size and it works good also many of the times. But analysis is always better we all know.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member forex@forex is an unknown quantity at this point forex@forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    mere dost hain kuch jo k abhi bhi bohut jaldi saare paise lose kar jaate hain but mein bhi lose kiye but time laga mujhe loss karne mein so I guess mere dost betting karte jo k theek nahi aur is forum pe baar parhte hain k risk mat lo aur betting mat karo but kuch log hote hain jin ko samajh nhi aata aur woh betting hi karte hain.
    playing in real market without proper advice is like staring a journey without proper plan and ultimately reaching no ware. I am also trading with a forex company for the past few years but my gains more then my loss. more details you may email on my mail id alfredayer@ymail.com
    Last edited by forex@forex; 2011-08-17 at 02:49 PM.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere dost hain kuch jo k abhi bhi bohut jaldi saare paise lose kar jaate hain but mein bhi lose kiye but time laga mujhe loss karne mein so I guess mere dost betting karte jo k theek nahi aur is forum pe baar parhte hain k risk mat lo aur betting mat karo but kuch log hote hain jin ko samajh nhi aata aur woh betting hi karte hain.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true that Forex trader sometimes gamble in the bid of getting rich fast but it does not change the fact that the market itself is not a gambling game and to proof that is that almost all gambler in the market get there hand burnt

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes some people can get away from their plans at times and some times they can make mistakes of gambling and some times it can pay off. but this is fine as some times you have to take little risk but remember you will not be successful in gambling every time so just adjust your plan knowing this fact.
    totally true..kuch log forex trading bina sikhe hi start kar dete hia..aur gambling karna sharu kar dete hai...and it occurss in losses..we should start forex trading with demo and learn more about forex and then starts with real...
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 706 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)