+ Reply to Thread
Page 647 of 706 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 645 646 647 648 649 657 697 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 7052

Thread: Kya aap trade karte hai ya phir bet?

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basically i am betting in Forex.Because i am new in Forex.I know a few about Forex.I am also so greedy.So i never use stop loss.I open more than one position and use big lot size with my small capital.My trading purpose is do or die.So i don't treat myself as a trader, i am a gambler.I am betting with money and hard work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shohan6 is an unknown quantity at this point shohan6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will first of all say that forex is a business. all may agree with me. luck is need in every business. but in forex knowledge is also required. for earn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Awaischamp is on a distinguished road Awaischamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trading karta hu bet nahi lagata hu kyun k bet aur trading main bohat zyada farq hota hai jab ap trade karte hu tu app es ko fix nahi karte hu jaha ap ko thk lagta hai ap bach daite hu aur bet main ap ne apna margin fix kia hota hai es liye main trade karta hu bet nahi laagta hu.

Senior Member bba is on a distinguished road bba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the forex trading is most of the time is gambling and most of the time is business. If the trader fear to trade in the forex then the trader can not enter in the market. I people must have a confidence for all the work. Another the people does not success in any works. Fear and Greed are two emotions that forex traders have to control. I want to get more money from the trading easily in short time.

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we initially learn well and we have a successful business strategy makes us that we can make profit easily and without any restrictions and the reasons for the occurrence of major losses

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I trade in the forex market. For forex trading I need to analysis forex market first. So I think I am used to do my daily market analysis and technical analysis for opening any position in the forex market. So it's any pair bet for making profit from the forex market.

Senior Member mirror is on a distinguished road mirror's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm looking for something. Sometimes I follow the Czech market conditions and forecasts. I would not trade that way, and I'm not trading in more fortunate. It is difficult to know and understand one night greeting can not

Junior Member Metal000 is an unknown quantity at this point Metal000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading than betting. Because in betting you have to depend on your luck only. There is no value of education in gambling and you can not apply your knowledge in there. But you can apply your knowledge and analysis in trading and that helps you to grab success. I am a Muslim and I do not like gambling. I like trading and it gives me good profits in every month.

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not really betting and also i am not really trading but it is kind of both the things sometimes it seems like a perfect analysis and then the rade turn out against us and sometimes we dont have any analysis and still we makes profit from that trade

Junior Member hossam zaki is an unknown quantity at this point hossam zaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha yaar main aapse agree hoon. jab main pehle forex me aya tha tab greed and emotion control nehi hota tha. par abhi main khudko bahut control kar chuka hoon. aur lagta he age aur accha karlunga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 647 of 706 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 645 646 647 648 649 657 697 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)