+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: no loss with this ea

Banned Eastereggs is an unknown quantity at this point Eastereggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe Nothing is easy in this world. LOL

Can you believe.. why would someone market something of just 200 dollars when he/she can make profits in thousands using the same in just a single deal ?? What is the logic behind this ? What does someone think of themselves that they can get away with ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good yar ea sa to ap na bohat acha profat laya ha ea itna best kasay ma na to ea sa looos he mila ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member figistos is an unknown quantity at this point figistos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Muje ek baat khayi jaraha hay. Jo banda daily hazar hazar dollar kama raha hay. Jo Do tin mahino me millionaire ban sakta hay. Wo apna Ea sirf 200 me kiyn bech raha hay. ?
    Sayed bahot dayalu hogo....

Banned sohailnawazwateen is an unknown quantity at this point sohailnawazwateen's Avatar
    Thanks
    waoo, this is amazing, ye to such mien acha kam kerta hai, itna to banda manual se nai ker pata jo ye robot kam ker raha hai, but yeh ho sakta hai key jab market news pe effect krey then app ko loss bi ho sakta hai, yeh to phir iss pe nazer rakhni perti hai key sai sai work kre jab news effect ho then band ker dena chahiye

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    It seems good and effective and please let me from where i can get the more EA's, i would love to experience the real account and real market, and i wish i have 200$ in my pocket right now to buy this and use it practically.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you share this ea on the forums?
    and let us try it

Member olbisfx is an unknown quantity at this point olbisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any buy this EA n how experience performance shared plizz

Senior Member edumund is on a distinguished road edumund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbooo View Post
    Wau..this must be a holy grail,never loss EA..?
    It is to good to be true..i really2 cant imagine if there is such kind of EA..
    Really so good EA?Do not know in the firm to operate in is it right? So it can also be profitable if it could have been a Holy Grail

Banned Babar chatha is an unknown quantity at this point Babar chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    what is this ea? muje is k about nhi pata k ye konsa point ha. aor kese use karte hain. please muje is k about detail main koi bata sakta hai.?

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you post screen shot and detail report about your ea? Anybody tried this ea before? Waiting to know more about this ea. Hope you will let us know more about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)