+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: no loss with this ea

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well the best ways to prove this robots really works, the providers should provide free trial periods for traders, so that we can really be convinced before paying such a huge sum. So that you don't end up regretting. I don't believe in posted results online.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tasak_john is an unknown quantity at this point tasak_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother em confused ? i couldn't got what is EA? please guide me thanks Be Blessed ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wakasali is an unknown quantity at this point wakasali's Avatar
    Thanks
    i need help this would be a no loss ea only if someone could script it please like this: I need an ea that automatically opens a buy and sell order. For eur/usd minimum deposit is usd 2500 for 0.01 lots.

Senior Member hejust is an unknown quantity at this point hejust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bros dont trust Ea because its not human its just bot you can lose your money @ all in 1 sec. with this EA

only learn and trade with your hands no Ea or any Forex bots

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To prove this robots really works, the providers should provide free trail periods for traders, So that we can really be convinced before paying such a huge sum. So that you dot end up regretting. I dont believe in posted resutl online. post screen shot and detail report about you ea., Anybody treid this ea before. Waiting to know more about this EA.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap nay kaha he kay no loss with this ea to me is lay muqblay me ye kahon gay kay asa nahi he balkay bat ye he kay is ea me be loss hota he yeni forex trading me be loss hota he likin is me itna kam dosray business kay muqbalay me loss hota he kay ap ko lagta he kay no loss.

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apka robots tu waki best hai main na is ki histry chake ki hai. mujhe ya batain ka yah kis pair pa work kara ga sa sa batain . our minimum kitni investment honi chiay thanks

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this robo is so costly i don't want to purchase it if i purchase this in 200$ i think invest 100$ in instaforex and trading manually with open eyes and earn more then this robo well thankx for telling about this robot

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ss123 View Post
    see live proof here with real money and real account

forex-swiss.com and download terminal

login : 4096

password : $1million

its cost is $200 if anybody want mail me vip_forex@yahoo.com

if I may know, this ea his system like? then whether to use a stop loss? whether this ea free? please pm to me

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is a very good EA in the forex trading market and it is very true for trading online because it is a famous EA in the market of trading, if you trade with this EA so you must make know about the market movement and it is very good for making profit for you in this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)