+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: no loss with this ea

Member lakoi is an unknown quantity at this point lakoi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% No Loss Forex Ea. Test It For Free! : I've been trading with this EA live for the past 3 months and my account is up over 150% profit!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think why you didn't provide ea and how you will make it. You can share with us. If you want to learn Forex better you hide it. You can share it. I think I have doubt about your No loss with this ea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss to har businees ka hisa hota hai is k bina to koi b business nai run ho sakta hai hum keh sakty hain loss har tarha hota hai thora y ziada

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Statements are really amazing we really need to consider this EA. There are many good EA's that can perform better for that we need to check the available options that a trade can use to customize the EA.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good result trade with using EA and i guess you have show the right proof here but i want to see it for how long it will good and profitable...
    well i do not see the link here,,,so where i have to find it ?
    do the best we can

Junior Member pandafx is an unknown quantity at this point pandafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the BT weve no effect because BT would seem there is no like-requotes faktor2 inhibitors, but in real transactions can something occur closing with his total loss is particularly true aka negatively when level of orders was greater and not simultaneously closing delay of 1 pip movement will major effect on profit

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WDholic View Post
    i agree with Bro SpiderBoo..

maybe it's just lucky the market is very friendly

i see no cutloss and no STOPLOSS in Bro David statement..
    Yeah bro, I guest it is just lucky, how come no TP and SL.
    So means that the EA just open position continually and we have to close our position manually. Just be carefull guys.

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbooo View Post
    Wau..this must be a holy grail,never loss EA..?
    It is to good to be true..i really2 cant imagine if there is such kind of EA..
    i agree with Bro SpiderBoo..

maybe it's just lucky the market is very friendly

i see no cutloss and no STOPLOSS in Bro David statement..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WDholic For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The statement is great. But how long it will be profitable. That's a doubt!

Senior Member smsobuj is an unknown quantity at this point smsobuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is there that such EA? bro wanna buy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)