+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 440 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4391

Thread: Forex trader hero ya zero??

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true what you say that with good analysis and MM we no longer do trade pure speculation but we know why we undergo a transaction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goodthought4 View Post
    "yeh sahi hai ki trader 1 time par hero hota hai aur next time mai zero ban jata", par yeh condition bas un logon par lagu hoti hai jo pura trading Luck k upar chod dete hai, yaa phir un logon par lagu hoti hai jo apne emotions ko control me nahi rakh sakte aur jada profit kamake k chakkar me sab kho dete hai. Lekin jo log trading sujh-bujh k sath kare aur useful strategies lagaye wo shayad zero kabhi nahi hoga, wo bas hero banta chala jayega.
    per jo ache trader hote hain they are always hero.. so they always win. they know how to win? jo luck par chor dein woh asal mein traders hi nahi gmablers hote hain. I like to trading and I hate gambling. aur jo emotions k chakar mein a kar risk lete hain to woh bhi losers hain. bus mera ek plan hain mein us per kaam karta hn aur woh work kar raha hai mere liye and based on money management,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we do have to have the seriousness that we really do want to become a successful trader because without seriousness I think we're hard to become a successful trader

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the more we focus means that the more we are able to learn quickly as long as we have much time and not focus on other jobs

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before has a strategy for consistent profits Traffic or indeed we should postpone the decision to become a trader full time because it will harm you later noted that financial

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also not agree to it and feel offended because it served until this moment I am still learning to understand how to analyze market well and correctly

Member goodthought4 is on a distinguished road goodthought4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "yeh sahi hai ki trader 1 time par hero hota hai aur next time mai zero ban jata", par yeh condition bas un logon par lagu hoti hai jo pura trading Luck k upar chod dete hai, yaa phir un logon par lagu hoti hai jo apne emotions ko control me nahi rakh sakte aur jada profit kamake k chakkar me sab kho dete hai. Lekin jo log trading sujh-bujh k sath kare aur useful strategies lagaye wo shayad zero kabhi nahi hoga, wo bas hero banta chala jayega.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice , knowledge and planning are not easy things. Moreover, you need to have a good strategy to make profits. It is not easy at all to make money in forex but when we are able to do it, the money will be making us hero for sure.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel ppl become hero when they pay attention, play wisely and maintain a proper startegy but when this all converts into greed and over confidence coz of the profit's then my friends he becomes a zero

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yep you are right coz i dnt think there is anyone who mit have started trade in the real a/c and not made any loss for the first time......so the start is from loss but the end is definately profit no matter how much it is

+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 440 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)