+ Reply to Thread
Page 917 of 927 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 915 916 917 918 919 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 9266

Thread: Forex kyu?

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here the liquidity is good as compared to other trading and also we need some small amount even to trade some Big trades because we have leverage option which we don't have in stocks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arihant For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sabi ka Goal paisa kaman hai, lekin idar kay hota hai ki pehala bahut time sikane ke liye dena hai lekin abi to admi socht hai ki jaldi paisa chayi forex me aisa nahi hota hai.

Ham log 3-4 sal bahut sikana hai iske badh paisa kama sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arihant For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex iss liay kay saab online earnings ka baap hay, you know really. I call forex is the FATHER of every online earning. jitna paisa iss may kamaya jaa sakta hay, or kisi bhi online kaam may itna paisa kamana bht mushil hay. may be kamaya ja sakta ho per itni asaani say nae. forex may mushkil sirf tab tak hay jab tak aap ko iss ka sahi knowledge na ho. aik baar agr ye aap ko aa jaey to phir iss say aap bht paisa baa-asaani kama saktay hain

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kamla For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhey forex k baare main itna jyada pata nahi tha.
    my 1 of frend explain it to me ans told me that it is secure and can earn easily.
    so maine kisi aur ki taraf dhyan nahi diya and forex pe aa gaya.
    but accha hai forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hiren For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well zaroori nahi k aisa ho kyon k agar aap k paas zyada paise aur plan hai to aap margin call se buch sakte hain but as far energy is concerned some time we will have more energy then we can earn and some time we will be short of enrgy so we can lose and in this way we may not get consistent profit as we may lose some times and we can earn some times. so you need some other things like having more confident and spend according to it and then you can survive from margin call.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i join forex trading forum because in forex trading forum broker provide lots of facilities for the new trader , in this forum every new trade want to learn them self's with demo account and under stand the basic importance of the trading and trader no need to any teacher or experts

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hiren For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    yes its true stay in home we can earn lots from forex but i think such mentality have to leave first time when we enter in forex first because it may harm to learning process because of greed. before when i am very newbie than i also have such mentality but after lossing many now i am in the way of hard learning because without its never possible to earn consistent profit form forex.
    han bahi apki baat bilkul sehe ha although ye aik saan business legta ha lekan han nehe 90% trader to waise h losser hote hain or jo winner hte unko kaifi mehnnet kenni perti ha
    Seb se pehle basic knowlege ata ha jaise k ap ne kaha us k bad agla step ,lekan baat kahna chahaun ga k ye aik business he ha koi jadu ki chadi nehe

14. The Following User Says Thank You to waheedpcc For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes its true stay in home we can earn lots from forex but i think such mentality have to leave first time when we enter in forex first because it may harm to learning process because of greed. before when i am very newbie than i also have such mentality but after lossing many now i am in the way of hard learning because without its never possible to earn consistent profit form forex.
    may ray sath bhi exactly yehi masla hay, forex seekhnay kay liay kafi time cheay laykin earning ka dil kerta hay to phir kch paisay invest ker kay olti seedhi trade kernay lagta hun, or phir jab sab loss ho jata hay to phir yehi baat zahan may aati hay kay pehlay isay seekh lia jaey.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shahzad0able For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    ekdam sahi baat bola aapne. instaforex ke kaye sare khubia he. fixed spread, welcome bonus 30% aur ha ye forum ke through social activities. bhai koi aisa forum nehi he jo new trader ko itna sare bonus de. par instaforex best he. main isko sach me is broker ke prarthana karta hoon.
    Instaforex is the biggest broker they have proven that by starting such bonus. Not only here on the platform also they have much prizes for the demo trading contest. Agar aapko ye broker jitana chahiye utna paisa kamane ko de raha hain aur forex jaisa volatile market main trade karke paisa kama sakte hain.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nikhil_rrane For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ekdam sahi baat bola aapne. instaforex ke kaye sare khubia he. fixed spread, welcome bonus 30% aur ha ye forum ke through social activities. bhai koi aisa forum nehi he jo new trader ko itna sare bonus de. par instaforex best he. main isko sach me is broker ke prarthana karta hoon.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to vikas For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 917 of 927 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 915 916 917 918 919 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)