+ Reply to Thread
Page 914 of 927 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 912 913 914 915 916 924 ... LastLast
Results 9,131 to 9,140 of 9266

Thread: Forex kyu?

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is good way to earn money online other then any one program according to me in other programs there are more scams then in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bhanu For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya forex is the leader of all the online buisness in the world . once you can knowledeg and experience then you have cahnce of earning lot of money from from which other online buisness cant provide.So forex is the best for most of the people in the world than any other online buinsness

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hetal For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @ nanendra
    ji han mein bhi naye traders ko insta forex per hi la raha hoon kyon ke yeh best hai
    @ hetal
    I think tum samjhe nahi broker ka kaam to traders ko facility dena hai jo k insta hamain de raha hai but jo hamari performance hogi usmein hamari skills hi kaam aayengi aur insta to usmein kuch nahi kar sakta na..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i fully agree with you you should not depend on brokers advice you should develop your own skill and strategies should be applied during trading to earn profit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hetal For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    isliye toh insta forex aaj asia mai no 1 hai uski yeh sare facility naye logo ko attarct kar te hai mere hisab se koi bhi naye lgo ko insta forex se hi apna trading platforum chalu karna chaye

10. The Following User Says Thank You to narendra For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    ha bhai barabar bola, isme loss hone ka zyada chance hai aur profit hone ke kam. bahut log kam profit me closed karte hai aur zyada loss me apne aap close hota hai
    Narendra bhai aap jo kaha rahe hai, maine bahut baar kar chuka hoon.
    Maine bahut jyada der tak apane orders open choda tha hoon ki muje achi profit mile, leking jab ye loss me jayega tho mai isko close nahi karta bal ki wait karta hoon ki wo return aa jaye. Aise karte huye mai appane bahut hi time barbaad karta hoon. Now i am trying to avoid it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha bhai barabar bola, isme loss hone ka zyada chance hai aur profit hone ke kam. bahut log kam profit me closed karte hai aur zyada loss me apne aap close hota hai

14. The Following User Says Thank You to narendra For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ek asia business hai jo ghar baite baite kar sakte hai aur kam investment me zyada pasia kama sakte hai, aur 24 hours open rehta hai , jab bhi man kaare pasia kam llo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chintan For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Member nitintripathi is an unknown quantity at this point nitintripathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kyunki forex se hum seekh sakte hain sab se pehle and then profit ke chances hamesha zyaada rehte hain haan forex is as risky as other but yahan profit ke zyaada chances rehte hain and unlike hyip yahan scam hone ke chances bi kam rehte jo ki bakiyon mai bahut common hai jahan tarders ko scam ka shikar banna padta hai

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nitintripathi For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the most interesting and most addictive business I have ever seen. Since I have joined forex business I am unable to live without it. It has a lot of advantages in which some are 24 X 5 time, high leverage, home based trading and minimum requirements to start this business are on the top.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to speedy For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 914 of 927 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 912 913 914 915 916 924 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)