+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 398 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3976

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Senior Member falley is an unknown quantity at this point falley's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also consider that forex is the most effective platform for students, where students can easily build up their career. By the way basically students can earn more profit by create group for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhamedfoutba is an unknown quantity at this point mhamedfoutba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that it is very good option for students but i think you should not forget that it has also side effect and it can effect the study of a student and it can also eat his all pocket money as loss in forex markets really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good option for student as they can learn a new thing and a profitable thing , they can trade forex and make another job after graduation instead of waiting for another job

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, Forex is a good option for college students.Because college students are not self-dependent.They lead their lives with the money of their parents.If they can earn money, they can save the money of their parents.Their parents become proud of their sons.If a trader starts trading in college life, he will be able to be a successful trader after finishing educational life.So student should trade.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea i also think so,Because I am student.I am part time forex trading.Now I am doing forex and learn for the future.forex trading is the best opportunity for the all student.They can make some profit from the forex to servibe them self,

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha boahat he good idea hy un k liye baoht he best business hy sath me un k study complete hony tak unhen experience be ho jata hy or wo earning karny k liye ready hota hen jab tak wo college sy full free hotay hen is liye wo apni study expanses be khdu mange easy kr lety hen

Member ratfaeaee is an unknown quantity at this point ratfaeaee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am fully agree with you and the great advantage of student that when they trade long time before entering any profession than thier experience level grow so much and if they see its good option for him to trade in the forex than i think it will be the good options when there is so much opportunity in the forex !!!

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fazu420 View Post
    I also reckon its very safe for college alum to trade because forex is a business which bed so some oppotunity and if we truly do it greatly then money will travel continuously and the high features is that this market is unresolved 24 hours and as a piece minute its really very great. mine also lincoln enrollee and i am trading from 2 eld and really rattling joyous with forex .
    I strongly agree absolutely right because forex does give us an opportunity to have a big advantage that is not even limited gains, but we should have a good trade skill, and we do not lose if you have to learn forex though should be a long time.

Senior Member fazu420 is an unknown quantity at this point fazu420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also reckon its very safe for college alum to trade because forex is a business which bed so some oppotunity and if we truly do it greatly then money will travel continuously and the high features is that this market is unresolved 24 hours and as a piece minute its really very great. mine also lincoln enrollee and i am trading from 2 eld and really rattling joyous with forex .

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can take it as a rule you must lose in order to win , as much you lose as much you win this truth no one always win there must be some loses so why we become sad ? this should make us happy as that we know that the coming is better than the past

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 398 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)