+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 398 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3976

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little different condition with below institution's student, College student will have more idle time, idle capital and good ability to fast learning. This advantage will benefit them to be good trader faster that any other occupation. As long as, they will never forget about their main task as a student, complete their subject and graduate.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure college student have an overabundance moment next to in the research. And in the period if he spend the moment in trading after that with trading he is able to produce good income and it also may make far more expertness in ordinarilly. Right after research he is able to very easily connect ebay intended for regular earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han meray khayal sy forex trading students k lye ek bohot he achi option ha q k students k pass samay kam hota ha to wo or koi job nai kar saktay to unko forex mein kam samay mein acha paisa mill jata ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    ku nehi!! jarur college student ke liye forex ek accha option he. not only college student but also every needed person ke forex ek accha rasta he. parai ke antar me student aapna pocekt money nikal sakta he. aur ha suru se sikh bhi sakta he. so thats the better opton for student.
    I also think its very good for college student to trade because forex is a business which have so many oppotunity and if we really do it greatly then money will come continuously and the great features is that this market is open 24 hours and as a part time its really very good. mine also university student and i am trading from 2 years and very very happy with forex .

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my freind i think also forex trade is good option for student because rhey can earn extra money from forex market

Junior Member mahbubkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why not. many student do other part time job for earning some money. so without other job they can start forex busines.

Junior Member nadeem33aslam is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem33aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think its best opportunity for those guys which are in studying period and its best platform for them which build up their carrier .It is golden period for them
    kyunke jub ap practical life main chalay jatay ho to aap pur boht si zimadarian ajati hain

Member rocker is an unknown quantity at this point rocker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think this is very good option for college students they can earn some profit for there extra use, as forex do not requires allot of time and can be done as part time job.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chintia View Post
    I agree that forex can help many students because if they can learn forex and invest a little of their time everyday into learning forex chunk by chunk, there will be a time in the near future when they will be skilled enough to earn money
    Good advise, mate. A student can invest some of his time to learn many basic and advanced knowledges about forex trading matters. But, for any other reason, his time investment have to be made to good scheduled time and only using only idle or spare times so their main activity will not disturbed.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned gabriel is an unknown quantity at this point gabriel's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex can helps many students because they can do it as a part time job and can pay there fees by there own and can also make good pocket money and they cannot be burden on their families

+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 398 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)