+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 398 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3976

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Senior Member Ayesha javed is on a distinguished road Ayesha javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex is good option for the college students as they can work here in their free time and can make money here i am also college student and i have somehow managed for working here and getting advantage from it by my good struggles

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drpt51083 View Post
    many people can trade with forex it all depend on the experience that you gain by time that can affect your action while trading and make you more comfortable while trading to make the maximum profit from this trade
    I agree with you, it's the experience that will determine how we trade forex, because that experience will determine the extent to which skills and knowledge in the trade. when we have so much experience, it will make us even more to have a good knowledge and skills. Therefore I think it's important for every trader must trade so much practice to gain experience, and learn from each experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pkoukkwal is an unknown quantity at this point pkoukkwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is a good option for all colleges the students...They will earn some pockets money from its...And they will make it theirs professions...And they can do when they are free from the reading books !!

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people can trade with forex it all depend on the experience that you gain by time that can affect your action while trading and make you more comfortable while trading to make the maximum profit from this trade

Senior Member fxsupertrade is an unknown quantity at this point fxsupertrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if any college student really very successful then it not only give us pocket money because its need not much but when successful then forex give much more which will be great amount. anyway free bonus offered by the broker is really good when there is not risk involved .

Banned compaq is an unknown quantity at this point compaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will never say currency dealing is a very wise decision for learners. we know currency dealing is interesting and very obsessive. if a under****uate start dealing i am pretty sure his thoughts will focus more on dealing than his studies. and its definitely ok to trade if the under****uate can control his thoughts but the problem is most of them will never be able to do that

Member EMAAN is an unknown quantity at this point EMAAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is baray main may ya kaho ga.kay student Forex forum ko join ker kay yaha say earn honay walay bonus say trading ker kay apni pocket money ko barhay.ya un kay liya bast option hay poket money barhanay kay liya.other wise is main student ko investment nahi kerna cahiya.kue kay Forex 1 buhat hi risky business hay.or student ko ya risk nahi layna cahiya.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well its never a bad ideal to introduce the forex trading to student but all i can say is that traders should never invest into the forex market the amount they know they can not afford to lose in the forex market based on experience

Banned jovivid is an unknown quantity at this point jovivid's Avatar
    Thanks
    it might be explained its an advantage with this foreign exchange organization. any individual could jump in typically the foreign exchange organization. nevertheless evidently every individual who have penetrates typically the foreign exchange organization might be absolutely which this is the challenging organization. thus it needs to have fine analysis knowledge. for the reason that mastering course of action can be an vital section of this kind of foreign exchange

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya i always think Forex is best for students. this is best for prat timer specially students. i also was a student when i am join Forex at first time. Forex is best for all student because they have not so much time to work and Forex also have a good options for part time work. Forex has not any rules for time. so student are work indipendently. this is one of great advantage of Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 398 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)