+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 398 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a student. We cannot say that this is not good for students but along with analyzing partners they must also study correctly and not give much time to trade. Like me, I use short-term strategies and also study well unless they will ruin their careers. and besides, this is good for students because he can earn money while he is studying and while he is learning he can learn some things about Forex and also make cash to take care of his bills or extra money and also learn and develop skills by trading in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I think students don't need a vacation to trade forex because it's not difficult to get 1 hour to trade forex every day and in this way he can get more experience. I am still a student and I trade forex and when I start, try 1 or 2 hours every day and am happy to say that today I am in good expreince. and I also think it's very good for students to trade because forex is a business that has so many opportunities and if we really do it very well then money will come continuously and the great feature is that this market is open 24 hours and as a part time this is very very good. I am also a student and I trade for 2 years and am very happy with forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I think students don't need a vacation to trade forex because it's not difficult to get 1 hour to trade forex every day and in this way he can get more experience. I am still a student and I trade forex and when I start, try 1 or 2 hours every day and am happy to say that today I am in good expreince. and I also think it's very good for students to trade because forex is a business that has so many opportunities and if we really do it very well then money will come continuously and the great feature is that this market is open 24 hours and as a part time this is very very good. I am also a student and I trade for 2 years and am very happy with forex.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han, ek student jo k market m ja k part time job krta hai k woh hostel ki fee ya books wagera k lye kuch paise kama sake us k lye better hoga k forum k hissa bane aur bina kisi jaga jae ghar par beth kar earning kare toh main samajhta hn k yeh college students k lye acha plateform hai.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Forex trading is a good choice for students because they can earn income while they study and they can always go ahead and earn extra money from this trade, but they must enter this trade with the right knowledge and then trade. and students can trade with EA, trade with EA can overcome time and emotional problems, self-control is very difficult, if a trader can control himself and be disciplined by trading rules, traders will be able to produce consistent profits

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Forex trading is a good choice for students because they can earn income while they study and they can always go ahead and earn extra money from this trade, but they must enter this trade with the right knowledge and then trade. and Yes, forex trading is a very good choice for students. I am a student too and I trade forex and make lots of money. Students must see their studies too. So in terms of making money they don't have to go and do 8-hour work in any office if they are involved in forex trading. Earnings as good as 8 work hours.

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so that Forex is the good option for the students because I know that there is lot of tension in this business and getting money from the Forex is too much difficult and we can not get some big money from this market while doing studying.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdihassan View Post
    Forex hr type k bandy k liy best option ha,but college Student k liy bht best ha,college student forex ko easily sekh jata ha,
    ar acha profit bana k apni life ko achy sy guzar lyta ha
    wese tu forex ke trading her ek ek liye he best hai or students ke liye es waja se bhe best hai ke students forex ke trading ko join kr ke apni study es money se jari rakh sakte hain or es money se apni family ko bhe le kr chal skate hain es liye students ke liye bht he better hai forex ke trading ek great job hai students ke liye,

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Students can always spend time on Forex without affecting their studies and they can learn about forex and trade because it is always better to produce while learning. So they can also get additional cash when they are still learning and studying. and forex trading forums give new students new challenges to show their ability to succeed in every area of their lives, so it's better if they participate in forex forums and get more profit with their knowledge.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes many of my friends who are students who do forex they have been very successful in it. it's a good choice for them to get additional pocket money there are many brokers who provide free bonuses they can even try it if they get a profit they can withdraw it and I think a student can enter Forex. But it is not easy to concentrate on academics and markets. The truth sometimes affects the other, I am a student and I know what I say

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 398 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)