+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 398 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course the forex business is the way to get the biggest income for all students. Students can earn big money by studying there. each student can step in forex as a part-time job on the forex market. and Actually I think the intellect does not need to pass to the forex job because it is not firm to get 1 hour to trade forex every day and in this way he can get experience of statesman. Com I am registered and I am trading forex and when I am in line then I also try 1 or 2 hours every day and am happy to say today I am in the process of a decent experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-10-22)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading is a very good choice for students. they can get good income from it. I feel bad when I see an educated person and he has investments but he doesn't know where to invest to get a good profit. Forex is the ideal choice for students and educated people. and I think that it can be done by undergraduate universities as well in that they take in the forex fundamentals of several forex masters and get talent for exchange, and you're lucky that your uncle has pondered the forex exchange so you can get additional help from your uncle, it's not so challenging but you can get a win in forex if you're bent and learn about forex exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-10-22)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think Forex can be a smart choice for all male colleges. They will make money from bags, and that they can build their profession. And they will do it after they are free from reading books. and bilkul main yeh samjta hon kay collage student so costs only jatay hain jis ki said that we are ko koi na koi job because parti hi yes usay extra money ki zaroart hoti hi, is that said student collage fast mind rakhtay hain jis said wo achai income karakta hain

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course why not. Forex can be one of the best choices in the world for students as students can give a little time for Forex and can produce a good amount of it. But he must avoid entering too much Forex because he can start avoiding his studies. Students will have enough time for school and work if they can manage their work time and study and get the most from forex too. and forex students why it's better if a good choice for them to get extra pocket money there are many brokers who give free bonuses even they can try it if they get a profit so they can pull it and it's easy for students

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is good for everyone and many students can do forex and earn good income from forex I have friends who trade and earn good income from forex he tells me good trading points for trading and I get good results from trading to follow Trading styles and Forex are good choices but require a lot of struggle and time. If a student can make time for Forex, then he must do this job because from this job he can earn a lot of money in a short time.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good choice for everyone who wants to get extra pocket money, but if a student wants to make money, he must be prepared to invest some money and can tolerate losses, because there is no 100% guarantee for profit. or save capital on the Forex market. and, students can find time to trade forex. I am an anspd student I found time to post it on this forum and also make enough money here so I can use it to post on the market. I also do part-time forex trading, so I have time to study, and go to college and not miss the whole point of coming to college to get my degree. I do it to add to my allowance

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, our dear friends, students achieve Forex trading very effectively. They are a good choice to win more pocket-pocket dollars, there are more brokers giving bonuses completely free, in fact, these people can easily test all of them, because they receive benefits, most likely, they can with easy to drag ideas. and I also consider it very useful for school students to trade on the grounds that forex is a business that has various opportunities and provided that we really do it extraordinary, then cash will come by itself

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Students have a very good choice to work there because by working there they can make money and than with this money they can buy there all the expenses .. They no longer burden anyone .. Students have fresh thoughts they can easily adopt anything after a little effort so students have a good chance of being good traders and this business is a great business for them. Students will find it difficult to get a part-time job and earn a lot of money, but in forex they can do that. They can do this work on their campus too

Banned Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye side mai pocket money save karnai k liye ???
    yes sure forex tou har aik kay liye hay cause ye aik asa best source of income hay jiska daira huge hay har koi esko join kar k achi income le sakta hay forex students k liye bhi bohat acha ha kyon k part time mei esko join kark ka best trading se best earning kar saktay hain...

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes maybe I have many school friends who do forex, they are very lucky in it. the alternative is great for them to get extra pocket money there are many representatives who give free gifts, they can even try them as long as they get a profit, then they can withdraw it. and I feel a student must be involved in the world of forex, especially if he is an economics or financial student. There are no limits for other people too. Just think that if we start forex trading on our campus life, it will prove a good source of additional income in the future!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 398 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)