+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 298 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 2973

Thread: Kya aapko forex khud sikhna chaye ya kisi se iski madad lene chaye?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning from others is a good thing, but depending completely on them make our creativity to die. We should learn the Forex trading by ourselves with loss and profit then only the lessons learnt will never forget.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's better to learn the basics of forex ( getting well with platform and knowing how to order etc..) through any good online resources by our selves. there are great sites offering training for forex, some even offer video tutorials which makes things even better . i haven't take any face 2 face class from any other traders in my life . still i do trading which is not much bad . however forums and blogs are my regular places where i seek for tips and strategies others use and combine with my thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy forex trading khud sekhny main zyada dyr lgti hy aur jb ap kisi expert trader sy sekhen ya us k sath in touch rahen tu ap boht taizi sy sekh skty hen. Expert traders k pas time he itna km hota hy k wo apko ak ya 2 tips dyny k bad busy ho jaty hen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maximum people are start Forex trading without help of any one but learning strategy, technique is less possible alone. All of us here to share, gather and learn about trading. Some people also find difficult to start trading alone.

Thanks
    Another important things is trade in your own way. You may follow someone but do not trade blindly. Otherwise you have to depend on someone. Make your trade plan then implement it. Calculate the efficiency and accuracy. Take necessary step for development, if your result negative.

Thanks
    Forex trade chalana bohot ahsan ki baat hai lakin market ko pakar na bohot muskil ki baat hai. Mai trading khud sikliya magar market ko pakar na nahi piya. But i still working and study on market to reach.

Thanks
    Yeah i also never attended any live seminars and i just keep learning from forums and from my mistakes and its a good feeling that when i look back when i started trading just for fun and now i am able to use it as my part time job. Still its a fun for me and i really love and enjoy it.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar koi apko practical sikhye to aap jyada jaldi sikh payenge. aur ye prove ho chuka hain visual is better then theory. so mera khyal se agar mujhe koi forex ghar main hat pakar kar sikhata to sayad main itne din main ek accha trader ban pata. agar aap bhi kisike madad le to aap jaldi sikh payenge aur behtar sikh payenge.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading can be learnt by our-self with the help of Forums like this who are her to help us to shape as a good trader. i am learning Forex trading myself with the help of fellow traders on the forum and other online study material available. But if good mentor available with reasonable cost one can also go for that.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to me forex cant be learn by ourself in starting but if u keep on practising more then 6 months and go to ******** and try to learn good strategies from simple forex strategies that worked

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 298 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)