+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 298 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2973

Thread: Kya aapko forex khud sikhna chaye ya kisi se iski madad lene chaye?

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah...we should learn our self only.....and forums support helps to improve our kknowledge and experience...forum has many experts they share their knowledge and we could able to learn from them ...so learning is important..it doesnt matter from where we are learning..our self or by experts???

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    Yeah i also never attended any live seminars and i just keep learning from forums and from my mistakes and its a good feeling that when i look back when i started trading just for fun and now i am able to use it as my part time job. Still its a fun for me and i really love and enjoy it.
    Well if you can, I advise that you get someone that can also help teach you so that errors can minimize. Is good if you can combine all knowledge that you learn yourself with knowledge from other expert trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah i also never attended any live seminars and i just keep learning from forums and from my mistakes and its a good feeling that when i look back when i started trading just for fun and now i am able to use it as my part time job. Still its a fun for me and i really love and enjoy it.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its up to you that how you want to learn Forex.Trading is not a very easy thing and thus learning by yourself will need some time ,if there is chance to get some good tips and information from the trading gurus - its really wonderful that you can learn very quickly the nature of the trading and get involved in the success side of trading.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you get the help of others to learn Forex ,its very good as in less time you can get more knowledge of the market.Though one have to remember that we should learn those ourselves only as trading is best when done manually by following our own plan and strategy,rather then depending on others.If you are facing any problem or don't understand any kind of terms,its better to consult with the Forex experts.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to collect the information by self than others. You should not have to trade on the others commands. The money you investing is your hardly earned money. You can collect only the knowledge from anyone as you are doing on indian-forex.com

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need knowledge for it so they trader have to learn and practice to develop or build their system and strategies and they will implement it at their trading
    and with this way they will an doget some experiences and they will make them be a good trader if they learn from their experiences as good as pssible they can doo

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its true not every method for everybody and every person have their own method i believe. for me i learn from my own trading from my mistake which is practical learning and trully saying after many days of trading and lossing so many i learn lots , although same mistake happening sometime but trying to solve that problem.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kia ye koi show nehe ha jis mein hum jahan se merzi chahaen online help books per lein bahi,
    Internet per j data milta ha us mein se bahut kam he authentic milta ha or jo sehe milta ha usey follow kerna mushkil hota ha.
    Actually ager trader seb term ki advantages se know ho to use ap pasand ki tools o resources ko select ker lena chahye or pe khoob practice on demo account

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    training kis cheeze seb se pehle ye sawal or kuin training, ager ap weak hona simply apne weakness ko kick ker do or confident ho jae, ager technical trader nehe ebn sekte to fundamental ben jao ya kafi behter rehe ga
    Ager ap techical training lena cahate ho to pher apko pay kerne pare ga definitely because nothing is free, kisi per depended met hona ye aik secret ha success ka

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 298 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)