+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 269 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2686

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,316 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was ready for forex live trading and i believed that now is the time that i can trade and i can have more profits than loss and that was almost after 2 years struggle in this volatile, high risk market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trader00 is an unknown quantity at this point trader00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear main bhohot jaldi real account may aa gia tha, laykin kafi sara loss ker kay abb mjhe ehsaas hua hay kay may nay ghalat kia tha. kam say kam 3 month tak profit hona chaheay demo may, phir real may ana chaheay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned khari1 is an unknown quantity at this point khari1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye ?
    kya result mila aapko apne demo acc se ...kab aur kaise pata chaltha hai ki yeh right time ya movement hai real trding k liye.....
    my desr friend main to abhi newbie hn forex main to main to abbhi learning ly rah hn apni senior se es lye es k bare main mara koi khas experience nh hy es lye main to apne ko ko es kabil nh samjhta k main abhi ready hn k nh es lye main abhi taak demo ko bhi use kar rha hn

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes we must manage to understand what the market is and how the market behaves and manage to make excellent analysis before we produce a big investment.

Senior Member trader00 is an unknown quantity at this point trader00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is ko pata kernay ka sab say easy aur risk free method yehi hay kay aap demo may trading karain aur jab profit kerna start ker dain aur lagataar 3 months tak profit ker lain to phir hi real account may invest karain.

Banned nonsenopra is an unknown quantity at this point nonsenopra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    when u get consistent profit in ur trades and abled to read news and use technical tools and apply different trading methods then you are efficient to trade to real forex
    Proper knowledge of support and resistance is must for every trader. Traders should not depend on his/her broker to guide about support and resistance. He should have enough potential and experience so that after watching the graph of any currency pair, he can predict support and resistance value. I think every beginner should follow these points. There are the basics on which forex market moves.

Senior Member zaheer99 is an unknown quantity at this point zaheer99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g mery dost hamin es tha pta chalta hy k jab ham daemon accunt min apny tjarby sy earn kar lety hin tw hamin yqeen ho jata hy k ham reyal accunt min bi kamyab ho jain gy .

Banned vicky07 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky07's Avatar
    Thanks
    some time i fell i am not ready because when i was at demo then i am so much cofedent that now i am ready to play but when i use some trade that time i am so much fair and fell agressive no what i do . my felling is this when i was working in demo that time i am fell free and think now i am ready to play . now i feel if i work more and more in demo and forex trade then i will feel proud .

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab aapko lagata hai ki ab aapko real trading me bahut loss nahi hoga aur sirfprofit milega tabhi aapko real trading me aana chahiye warana aapko loss bhi bahut sara milega forex me aapko pata hona chahiye ki aapko kab kis taragaha ka trading karana ahai warana loss hoga profit nasi hoga.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i know that trends in the market are clear and are ready to give us the chance to adopt the good entry points then this is the time when we may know that we are ready to do the well tradings in the market as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 269 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)