+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 269 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a business that does not trade in your business, you have no business to do so, but you do not know what your account is going to be used to display your account, or if you have an account, you will not be able to trade in a business like this. For the real account you are ready and you have the right to vote, you have the right to invest in the same field that you have given in the field of trading, you will be able to enter the same field. I am going to live in the field where I live.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We were also looking forward to learning that we were able to learn from all of them before going to basic to advance then we would like to trade traders in the local business, but they do not want to lose their business. If you have any other reason, then you have to make a loss, then you can start again and start the field and if you want to earn money you have to pay a lot of money, you will be able to invest in the same trading field for the first time in the field of income. Confirming the confidence that you are going to live in the field you are going to live here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while trading on the forex market we will get losses from our trades all the time so we must avoid mistakes when trading and when trying to avoid these mistakes, understand that you can easily transact on your original account and earn good income and sahi hai accha qoestion hi apka..waise agr hum demo account mai constantly gain profit get karte jaate hai to hum smjh jaana chaiye ki hum real trading k lia ab aa sakte hai lekin real trading mai kuch kuch hotta hai jo ki demo humy mai nahi milta hai Or Wo Hai Emotion Ice Pi Humy Real Control Mai Anna Chaiye for Hum Fir Demo Ki Real Breed Mai V Profit Karne Lagnege

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I clearly think that there are many things you must remember before opening a real account. You can have a real account with your own investment when you can make a lot of profits through working with a bonus money account. and for me I really believe that I am always ready for trade and traders must always trade in full plans. If he does not trade with proper planning, there are more possible losses. So, traders must try to plan and work with the right profit generating strategy

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I clearly think that there are many things you must remember before opening a real account. You can have a real account with your own investment when you can make a lot of profits through working with a bonus money account. and for me I really believe that I am always ready for trade and traders must always trade in full plans. If he does not trade with proper planning, there are more possible losses. So, traders must try to plan and work with the right profit generating strategy

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am ready for Forex trading because I have been trading Forex for 3 years and I have learned many things in my trading career. Now, I can make a lot of money from Forex trading and I am happy that I am also a Forex trader and, if we trade on the results of a demo account it is big but if we trade on a real account, we often suffer losses when I think the market will move real accounts and demo accounts, all the same, the only difference is in our control emotions

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree with you . but its really easy technical analysis then fundamental as a newbie and if it give some success of technical analysis then think its better to trade in real because i think it may give more concentration but i think as a newbie its good to start with low capital better to trade micro or cent account.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know more about the future of a foreign currency, then you have to pay a fee for the first time, and after you have made a request to do so, then you will be able to send a message to us that you have not received a request from us at any time. If you do not know what to do, then you can ask me to remove it from my address or to use it when you are not able to access it. If you want to use it, you can use it to search the language, but it will be useful for you to use it. If you want to use some of the words that you can use when you use it, then you have lost some of your losses, and you know what to look like, and then you'll be able to make a mistake if you want to ...

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro has been able to apke..waise agr akun akun mein tahay aur bhi aur bhi aur bhi aur bhi aur bhi aur bhi aur bhi aur bhi aur bhi aur bhi aur bhi aur ke liye hai aur ke liye hai aur ke liye ke liye hai aur ke liye hai hai hai lekne real trading ki hai hauta hai jo ki demo humy I am not able to say anything at the moment that I have a sense of humor in my control, but I do not know how much money I have in my life that I have been able to profit and that I have a lot of money in the forex market. If you want to know more about this topic than any other language, then you have a right to know how to respond to your request. If you have any questions about this topic, then you can send us an email from our address book. khool sakte hen

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see, I personally believe we first practiced on a demo account with all the main knowledge and skills day by day we are adults and improve our minds then prepare plans and strategies and check on a demo account whether it's a successful strategy or if it doesn't work , we assume that you can now trade in a real trading account. and mia phaly dono par work kart hon phr trading real karta hon ,,,, is it okay if you hota ha wo forex if you are ready ha ... or trade in good luck han .... or profit kafi muj ho chuka ha ,,,,,,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 269 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)