+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 269 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started the forexfromdemo account. My daily income is good at my account. than I decided that jion was the real account but I started working on real accounts. I did not get profit and could not succeed. So I decided to take another demo account. Learn about their knowledge. and There are many things you must remember before opening a real account. You can have a real account with your own investment when you can make a lot of profits through working with a bonus money account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother jb application demo py krr trade rhy hoty ho for apko loss bhee hota hi orr profit bhee orr jb application apni lattice stratigy se continue profit mn reh lgty ho for application ko idea hone hai hi to the real application mn bhee asy hey bna asakty o tab app real trading account trading bro skty ho lkin demo poora emotions hona chahiye ni to koi faaida nhi hota and in the success of Forex trading measured in pips per week or per month you can save. If you can save a few pips on a demo account consistently then you will be ready to jump to a real trading account. In the initial trading account, start a career with the smallest lot size and increase with increasing your skills and experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, there are no times if we trade on the results of a demo account is big but if we trade on a real account we often experience losses when I think the market will move real accounts and demo accounts are all the same the only difference is in controlling emotions we and at the first time we have to trade on demo trading accounts for a long time and when you can make profit consistency on trading then you have to start a real trading account so you can make lots of money easily and can be successful.

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, there are no times if we trade on the results of a demo account is big but if we trade on a real account we often experience losses when I think the market will move real accounts and demo accounts are all the same the only difference is in controlling emotions we and at the first time we have to trade on demo trading accounts for a long time and when you can make profit consistency on trading then you have to start a real trading account so you can make lots of money easily and can be successful.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear, I obviously think there is no doubling that when we can do consistency gains from demo trading accounts then when we can trade on real trading accounts. So first you have to be an expert in demos and then you have to trade on a real trading account. and Forex Trading starts from the fact that the trader thinks that the trade is just Forex or the main trading trader why is Forex trading real time when our trading time is trading the movement of the layman or not the Forex trading is the main right decision for the public real trading kar ly ga

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my personal opinion I believe when we can make good money regularly, we can make a lot of money here and we need to practice on a demo account and we need to trade with the right discipline too. when we can trade with confidence and for reasons we can feel that we are ready I think. and it is very important for traders to treat demo accounts as real accounts and money in them as real money and then practice their trading strategies and control their emotions. Then he will get the same results while trading on a real account.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading starts from the moment the trader trades to think of trading because of Forex trading The main trading trader is it real Forex Trading time is our time when the trading time is in the form of a lay smj trading Forex trading is the main decision for the real public trading is not true and there is no doubling that when we can do consistency profits from demo trading accounts then when we can trade on real trading accounts. So first you have to be an expert in demos and then you have to trade on a real trading account.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you trade on a demo account then we have to make sure that you always know that if you know that all the knowledge you need must be accompanied by training on the demo before you can continue and exchange real accounts this way you will not lose all investment The success of Forex is measured in the form of pips per month or per week that you can save. That's why to check your skill level you first work on a demo account to save a few pips consistently. If you can save a few pips per week or per month, then you will be ready to start real trading. If the demo account is boring for you, then invest in a real account and keep the lot size to the lowest value to avoid heavy losses. First reach this target and then increase the lot size to make more money.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

Shahzada (2018-11-21)

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many articles about Forex. One day, I saw a fine proportional to the extent of Forex MT4 trading, and at that time I decided to do my work, and I opened a small real account and started my journey to success. and Forex is not just an illusion or just fraud and explanation several times ... Of course there is mediation in forex compensation and soon found that ... Yes that's right, my brother and you got on the demo and lost on the real Fa, so do companies . ... just looking to start a foreign currency, one of the first things you need to do to trade

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, brother, Forex is not just an illusion or just a fraud and an explanation several times ... Of course there is mediation in forex compensation and soon finds that ... Yes that's right, my brother and you got on the demo and lost on the real Fa, so does the company. ... just looking to start a foreign currency, one of the first things you need to do trading and lots of articles about Forex. One day, I saw a fine proportional to the extent of Forex MT4 trading, and at that time I decided to do my work, and I opened a small real account and started my journey to success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 269 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)