+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 269 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it's true if there is a good profit in the demo and if we are confident then we can convert the demo to real trading but I think the first time is always better to start with a small amount because if we trade with a large amount, and jab can order shi ho jani ki Ap Asha Proft Wale ordered Karne Lag Jae to Karjo Aap Ashi Karne Lag Trade Gae Hein and Ap Asha Proft made Karne Ge Hein to Aap Ekdum ready ready Ho is buisness to enter Karne to Lie Bhai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya, in a few days, I have been asked to trade in a trading company. berarti kehilangan persentase ka kam ho jata hai You can do this in a new way. I have a business relationship with KK Binak 0,101. I am still thinking about how much money I have. If you want to lose weight, you also lose weight. Isliye real trading has not been able to sell at all. If you want to learn more about how to use this information in your search form, please contact us for more information about this topic and contact us for more information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that when you get results that are consistent with your analysis then that is' the time to move from a demo account to a real account, there are times when you cannot make a profit but still you move to a real account and you have a real profit account and demo sikhne account to liye hi banaya, bro trader trading par because sikh leta hi wo real mai achi trading kar pata hi trader co demo account par practice because chahiye aur trading ka acha experience gain because of chahiye

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using fundmentals and having a good strategy to depend on them and achieve them will make you good and maintain profit in this market while just not knowing anything about the news and entering in order to get a lot of money that will have a bad impact on you. and for beginners, it is technically easier than fundamental. However, as you become more advanced and you learn fundamental analysis, you will find that fundamental analysis will give you more benefits than technical analysis especially during high-impact news events.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while trading on the forex market we will get losses from our trades at all times so we must avoid mistakes when trading and when trying to avoid these mistakes then understand that you can easily transact on your original account and get a good and legitimate income accha qoestion hi, bro..waise agr hum demo account continues to benefit from getting a jaate card, hmmm to hum smhh jaana chaiye ki hum real trading, lia ab aa, hi, bro, trading real mai kuch kuch hotta hi jo Wo Hai Emotion Ice Pi Humy Real Control Mai Anna Chaiye for Fir Hum demo Ki real cash Mai V profit Karne Lagnege

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to learn more about how to translate this message from your demo, then you will be able to use it for your demo and you will still be able to use it and you will still be able to use it. It is possible to use a new tab for the purpose of using this tab and use it as a foreign exchange trader, but it is very important that we can make sure that we do not want to pay any attention to it and if we do not pay any attention I have heard from you that I am here to help you, and I am glad I am going to trade.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am ready to trade Forex because I trade Forex for 3 years and I have learned many things in my trading career. Now, I can make a lot of money from Forex trading and I am happy that I am also a Forex trader. and, I am ready to trade Forex because I trade Forex for 3 years and I have learned many things in my trading career. Now, I can make a lot of money from Forex trading and I am happy that I am also a Forex trader.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For perfect trading you must choose a trading system that you like. It is not recommended to choose a strategy that is too complicated or avoids you when you go, dragging your feet. Look for a simple strategy that you can easily understand and prepare. Demo practice may not be the best way to test your trading strategy. The best way is to participate in demo contests. That way you will be able to see how you stand in a real trading scenario

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very profitable business and it is a very easy way to earn money if you have exprince to forex that you can get and technical then you can start trading on the forex market with a real account but you must follow the right discipline. Fundamental and fundamental analysis is very useful and you don't need to trade without them, because the old therme you have to see more fundamentals and for short strategies and scalping more technical analysis, so and every pro trader does it.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For you or someone else to make it forex, it must be through hard work and dedication that has been invested in the first place, that is not walking in the park to be honest, you have to go the extra mile to make it work for you, investing time and money is not easy and consistent throughout day and night as long as all it takes is passion, without it you can't just make it in forex trading frankly. If you get consistently on the demo market and you realize that you set a good take profit and stop rate then you can consider yourself ready to be a material for Forex trading and with low risk you can trade the market instantly and make a profit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 269 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)