+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 269 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With you. But simple technical analysis can be a success if you give technical analysis nisanti where better change all the good results, I think it should be a lot of focus, but I think he will respect the spirit, but news is capital in your business account. For me, I have started trading in the Forex market in demo accounts about a year and a half ago with demo accounts and after trading practice about 3 months in demo account, I feel started trading with real account and from that day I have started in real account!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

firaunt (2018-03-15)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that practicing on a demo account of at least 1 month is required before starting real time trading. Another way to check your readiness for a live account is to open a demo account for $ 100 and if your balance is $ 300, you are ready to trade in a real account. in a demo account if we have a tendency to get a ragular benefit n will | we will | unit area we can} see the market or technical tool then it implies that we have a tendency to be ready to face real forex mercantilism n other factors necessary for mercantilism once u can Ur emotional (nervous) management it will give u benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are trading perfectly in a demo account then you can start trading on a real trading account but when you do you have to follow the rules otherwise you might lose out in this turbulent market. when I think that I have studied well about the forex market and have made some nice strategies that can help in real forex but I think real forex real is much harder there are many other things like emotion and fear and many other things.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by FOREXBOY View Post
    Jb hum demo me trade kr rahe hote hai to hume ek particular time period set krk use observe krna chahiye ki kya hum is particular time me ek desired profit gain kr pa rahe hai aur hum kuch strategy bhi bna k use follow kr skte hai jisse ki hume ise sikhne me sur help mile aur agr ye sbb shi baithta hai to yes aap real k liye ab tyar hai aur real trade kr skte hai
    bhai ji forrex trader ko ess business me learn aur knlwedge banane ke liye demo par apna time dena padta hai,esme trader demo par ache se learn karenga aur sabb samajhkar chalenga to wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko hard work se he market me kaam karna chahiye.

Member FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,539 Times in 396 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb hum demo me trade kr rahe hote hai to hume ek particular time period set krk use observe krna chahiye ki kya hum is particular time me ek desired profit gain kr pa rahe hai aur hum kuch strategy bhi bna k use follow kr skte hai jisse ki hume ise sikhne me sur help mile aur agr ye sbb shi baithta hai to yes aap real k liye ab tyar hai aur real trade kr skte hai

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to FOREXBOY For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-01), Akhterp (2018-02-27), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), Honey14 (2018-02-28), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-28), KASINA (2018-02-27), Mr. India (2018-02-27), Nirzana (2018-02-27), QamarXulqi (2018-02-27), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), sufiyan22 (2018-03-01)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb hm demo accumulates a right to profit from a profit, but in the case of real time,
    there is a real account that has real interest in real account. The real trading activity of
    the real trading company is the most recent trading demand. Forex trading is a great way
    to make money from people who have been able to sell their money. If you have any questions
    about hm demolishing your hm, then you will be asked to join the real account.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

sakhrul (2018-02-26)

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main purpose of using a demo account is to learn profitable strategies and gain
    the confidence to deal with real money. when a merchant determines some strategy to make
    a profit on a demo account, he or she should wait for a real account. But do not leave
    a demo account, he must use a real alond account with a demo to avoid losses.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2018-02-27)

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a member of a bank account, you will not be able to take advantage of the loss
    of your lagen.ar loss from the date of the day. If you are interested in buying a new person,
    you will have a real account or a trading account. If you have not been able to join you,
    then you have to go to ga.phir, you are going to have a meeting with you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to combantrin For This Useful Post:

karmnun (2018-02-22)

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, if there is a good advantage in the demo and if we have confidence then we can convert
    the demo to be real but I think first time is always better start with small amount
    because if we trade with big amount and if there is a loss.
    then the depression could be very much.

Junior Member shaharyar asim1 is on a distinguished road shaharyar asim1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ni abi ni because abi mai trial par hu or seekrha hu soon sekh kar phr real forex trading karuga is mai knowledge apko ho phr ap profit kamsktay ho otherwise ap lose he karogay so be knowledgeable for forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 269 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)