+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 269 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wish you luck to get your destination. So, you decide to immediately conduct full-time trading. I must say that you have excellent analytical skills in a short time. I hope I can also join a professional club someday. and if there is a good advantage in the demo and if we have our confidence then we can convert the demo to real but I think the first time is always better to start with a small amount because if we trade in large quantities and if there is a loss it might arise a lot of depression.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's better to trade in real terms because I think it can give me more concentration but I think as a good beginner to start with lower capital it's better to trade micro or penny accounts. I decided on my business and I opened a small real account and started my journey to success. and 1 week to respond to e-mails, the repressive behavior is not good so I don't recommend this broker everyone knows how expensive it might be that I have read some good reviews through the internet but I rarely read bad reports maybe because they have very solid information on the team

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g friends bhot hi achi bat phela demo trading k bad hm log real trading suru krana bhot zaroi hi . es se zyda pisa invest krny k lye nhai hi sirf 10$ ksfi hsi . phlye ham logoo anlysis krnana chaye .

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G huma kafi dino ka bad he pta chata hai ka ka jab huma lose ho ka acha exprince ho tab he huma acha earning karne ka kabil ho jata hai or phir huma achi earning bhe hum forex trading ma asani say kama sakhta hai or apna work bhe huma forex trading karna asani lagta hai

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time a beginner starts a demo trade, the first goal is to learn the basics of forex trading and after that the second step for a beginner is to learn and find a strategy that can give him a small but consistent advantage. When a beginner finds himself able to get consistent profits from the forex market then that means he is now ready for real trading. and when you maintain your demo very successfully and profitably you become a good trader for live forex. knoledge, charting method, analysis, news is better sakte hai ye pata chalta hai.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time a beginner starts a demo trade, the first goal is to learn the basics of forex trading and after that the second step for a beginner is to learn and find a strategy that can give him a small but consistent advantage. When a beginner finds himself able to get consistent profits from the forex market then that means he is now ready for real trading. and tumne to ekdam sahi kaha. ha ek accha the trader ko khud hi pate the lag then he wo abhi real forex to liye tyaar he. so that the pata na chale apko for peeling 2 yes 1 month demo I tried to curry it and after that so that my demo demo accha karte ho to abhi the results were real to liye ekdam tyaar he.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, mujh ko bilkul pata chalta, why is it possible that ab ready forex trading may or may not be a real account, may it be possible to real account, maybe trade, say, pahlay, maybe? Forex may be an experience if hey or maybe you might have been able to trade real forex because it might be possible to meet your requirements. reall the main trading account ka sahi waqt wohi hi jab account humain demo kay zrye it is a knowledge experience for karain investment increse.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 405 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g acha bhe phlya to hm ko ache trha real insta forx per jo damo accot ha us sa hma seekhna chaya 5.6mnth tabhe ja ka real insta forax ka leya teyr hoga or ache pirafit bhe kma skta ha

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdul_qadeer For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it would be better for us to still use a demo account until we get a lot of trust and experience. That won't hinder our trading career even if we join real trading and demos simultaneously. The more we use demo accounts, the more we will get the concept of trading. So I would recommend all beginners to use as many demo accounts as possible. and but technical analysis is very easy, so fundamentals as beginners and if giving some success to technical analysis, think it's better to trade real because I think it can give more concentration but I think as a beginner it's better to start with low capital better trade in micro or penny accounts.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it would be better for us to still use a demo account until we get a lot of trust and experience. That won't hinder our trading career even if we join real trading and demos simultaneously. The more we use demo accounts, the more we will get the concept of trading. So I would recommend all beginners to use as many demo accounts as possible. and but technical analysis is very easy so fundamentals as beginners and if giving some success to technical analysis, think it's better to trade real because I think it can give more concentration but I think as a beginner it's better to start with lower capital better to trade in micro or penny accounts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 269 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)