+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 272 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2716

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Instead of bigger ones i preffer number of small trades in different currencies so i can mangae them easily due to their tiny size. Less size = less risk for me its a peace of mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, well said and I agree with you, we must have the mind active and positive, if we win a lot of profit, our mind will be positive, and many lose our mind needs to be positive. but I think it is to make a small stop loss to avoid this situtation.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally main apne capital against low risk and low volumes leke trade karta hoo as like 0.05-0.20 tak. leken jab main newbie tha tab maine ak mistak kia tah trade volume 1.00 le liya tah jo mere aab tak ki highest hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same with me, My normal lot size is 0.01 and the highest lot size is sometimes 0.05 and some times 0.10. I usually try to avoid big lot size but sometimes when I find a chance to open a position at sure pivot position then I open a big lot by taking more risk to earn more in a less time.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main bhi apny lot size ko apny account balance kay hisaab say increase ya decrease karta hoon. Main 100 $ tak .01 lot trade karta hoon aur occasionally .02 aur 200 $ kay saath .02 lots and occasional .05.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My highest lot size is 1. I took lot size 1 for better profits. But somehow it went wrong for me. As a result i suffer a huge loss and have lost almost all of my little invested money as i didnt use any stop-loss on the time. Now i am prepare enough to trade and hopefully do well.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good trade low volume until you become an experienced trader. It is will keep you on a safe place. As a beginner i started my career with a lot size of .5 volumes and because of that my account wiped within two weeks that was 500$.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes lot size is linked with your account size, however traders should keep in mind money management while choosing lot size. I have traded up to 0.5 lot size so far and now i am planning to trade a standard lot in near future.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai min 0.1LOT size use karke highest 51.6Lot size tak kar ta hu.
    lot size 0,1,0,2,0,4,0,8....51,6
    but chote lot size me profit book huato higher lot nahi lagtata...

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's the same thing I believe most major midget real account lot size 0.5 standard lot trade kia hay. Abb target mera 1 standard lot trade Karny ka hay. Aksar dwarf main high volume of trade Karty hooway nuksaan kia hello. Is liye main low volume Ziada ko Pasand Karta hoon.et is as easy as you see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 272 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)