+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 272 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2716

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by humoudeh75 View Post
    question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only place for smart people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    So how do
    I think all of our trade analysis to analyze the psychology of the market when it will rise and when it will come down and that's all very related with the analysis that we use good technical analysis fundamental even just use the naked trade just using candlestick

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's my job to industry along with 0. 01 whole lot scenario along with low seek out from time to time. if i create excellent and also right guaranteed photo speak then i go for 0. 05 wherever 1 pip=0. 05$ quite obtaining major decline. when i module go for less chance and also a lesser number of returns its my personal intellection.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member humoudeh75 is an unknown quantity at this point humoudeh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only place for smart people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    So how do

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the firs I use 01-0.3, then the account is getting bigger and I used it for 2 more per trade is open, but it's not safe because I used it to trade on relatively small capital

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    i usually trade with 0.01 lot size with low risk sometimes if i have good and proper sureshot signal then i go for 0.05 where 1 pip=0.05$ rather having big loss i will go for less risk and less returns its my own thinking
    This is for sure the only way that we can actually succeed in forex trading, if we are not greedy and would rather have patience to grow our profit over time than thinking of how to grow our profits overnight, we would be able to sustain our account for a very long time.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depend market condition . some time i use 0.01 lots and some time use 0.03 lots and my higest lot is 0.5 .because i am new trader

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hum sabhi chahte hai bade lot size se khele kyunki zyada profit ho par kabhi kabhi hume uske nuksan bhi ho jaata hai....aapka highest lot size kaunsa hain aur uske aapne nuksan kiya ya faidya?
    main ne jo ab tak es main sab se big lot size use ki ha na woh ha 1 han main ne es se ziyada koi bhi lot size use nah ki ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k mere account main kafi kam money hoti ha es liye ye lot size risky ha kafi

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Am just a beginner and neither i want to risk big nor i have lot of capital so i trade smaller lots at forex cent account, and am happy that with those smaller lots i am able to earn some money.

---------- Post added 07-05-2012 at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-04-2012 at 11:28 PM ----------

I am never traded unintentionally, some time to see the market trend I treaded 500 lot size of EUR/USD in cent account and I closed on only 10 pips and got 50$ profit, so usually I trade in 100 lots and close on some 20 to 30 pips and get 20$ to 30$.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is it 0.05 or 0.50 lot size you are talking about and now you are talking about trading a standard lot which means 10 $ a pip and if you have the right experience then it is a good thing to do .

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade with 0.01 lot situation with low seek sometimes if i make superior and proper sureshot communicate then i go for 0.05 where 1 pip=0.05$ rather having big loss i module go for less probability and fewer returns its my own intellection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 272 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)